Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: ... first cook of the new year  (Read 2550 times)

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
Re: ... first cook of the new year
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 06:32:34 AM »
Wow what an amazing looking cook! Thanks for the photos and sharing! I loved how you made the sauce (is that the right word? I'm not a chef haha). Pulling pork with a stand mixer? I love that idea! Which attachment did you use?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Yes salsa is technically considered to be a sauce and thanks I love fire roasted veg used this way the sauce also had a lot of fresh raw garlic, a splash of garlic red wine vinegar, a touch of sugar and some oil. Thia was shredded with the whisk attachment but the hook or paddle can be used depending on how far you want to shred.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 06:39:29 AM »
Another awesome cook, all your cooks and pics are therapeutic for me especially when you are cooking on a brownie
... love my brownies. My poor tribe looks a bit lost without a CHIEF though, I must say. Someday a chief will come someday... I currently have another brownie E code bowl at a local members house who is building me out a performer for spring time as well.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 07:03:59 AM »
I'm with you @inkaddictedchef1 I fell for the Brownies after I saw one in person.  I too hope to acquire a Chief someday.  Can't wait to see the performer build.
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

weldboy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 07:34:31 AM »
Good looking cook man. Love using pork on tacos

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 08:03:33 AM »
I'm with you @inkaddictedchef1 I fell for the Brownies after I saw one in person.  I too hope to acquire a Chief someday.  Can't wait to see the performer build.
Me either... patience is not my strongest of attributes. Ha

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 09:31:12 AM »
Beautifully done chef! Yummmm!!!
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2018, 10:27:18 AM »
Beautifully done chef! Yummmm!!!
Thank you kindly.... leftover pork tossed with the salsa some corn and house smoked mozz rolled and drenched in enchilada sauce and more smoked mozz. Leftover dinner never looked so good. Happy grilling