Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2017 Reveals  (Read 53673 times)

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
Re: Secret Santa 2017 Reveals
« Reply #270 on: December 23, 2017, 02:47:49 PM »

big ass laser.........
Yes of course. I was interested in seeing just how big it is and if it is computer assisted or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Oh yes, you need data to run it.  I do all the work in illustrator generally then export as DWG as that is what the laser can read.....
Sweet! I want one! But not for $4k lol

I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

Ken Mc

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #271 on: December 23, 2017, 02:53:24 PM »
2of2 arrived today from my S/S. The first gift showed up a little bit ago, then Drew (db3694) informed me that a SECOND package was coming!!
The Vortex that showed up originally was more than enough. Thank You Drew!!!!
I was a little bummed that #2 was delayed in delivery ( no fault of Drew’s), the UPS trailer missed a drop off somewhere, so then I checked the UPS site and it says it will be delivered on the 26th.....bummer....
But then today, ...... WOOOOOHOOOO, it shows up! Now I’m stoked. I started opening it up and the gifts kept coming.
I got a bunch of different rubs that I’ve never tried, that sauce will go good with some ribs. A very cool sticker that will going on the Jeep, and last but not least, VERY cool shot glasses!! Tested one out with some Jamison whiskey.
Thank You Very much Drew!!!! I love everything!!!! Above and beyond my brother!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Lookin' for a flat top 26"( not black)

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #272 on: December 23, 2017, 02:58:30 PM »
Wow that’s great

WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #273 on: December 23, 2017, 03:35:32 PM »
https://youtu.be/Q-B6VWtyN2M

Extra credit is your make grilled, grill cookies!

You asked for it @MikeRocksTheRed ! ;D Another big thanks to @varekai for the killer grilling gifts!

Merry Christmas all!

HAHA... LOVE IT!!  I may have to try and make some on christmas day. And I see you made a "yellow" grill, sweet!..lol
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

db3694

• WKC Brave
« Reply #274 on: December 23, 2017, 03:46:13 PM »

2of2 arrived today from my S/S. The first gift showed up a little bit ago, then Drew (db3694) informed me that a SECOND package was coming!!
The Vortex that showed up originally was more than enough. Thank You Drew!!!!
I was a little bummed that #2 was delayed in delivery ( no fault of Drew’s), the UPS trailer missed a drop off somewhere, so then I checked the UPS site and it says it will be delivered on the 26th.....bummer....
But then today, ...... WOOOOOHOOOO, it shows up! Now I’m stoked. I started opening it up and the gifts kept coming.
I got a bunch of different rubs that I’ve never tried, that sauce will go good with some ribs. A very cool sticker that will going on the Jeep, and last but not least, VERY cool shot glasses!! Tested one out with some Jamison whiskey.
Thank You Very much Drew!!!! I love everything!!!! Above and beyond my brother!!

Glad everything made it !   Merry Christmas brother.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #275 on: December 24, 2017, 01:15:00 PM »

big ass laser.........
Yes of course. I was interested in seeing just how big it is and if it is computer assisted or not.

Oh yes, you need data to run it.  I do all the work in illustrator generally then export as DWG as that is what the laser can read.....
Sweet! I want one! But not for $4k lol

I think you forgot a zero, $40,000 is more like it....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #276 on: December 24, 2017, 01:20:33 PM »
I got my stuff a few days ago.  Craig was my secret Santa and he had a whole theme.  But here was the loot.  There was a sweet Cubs Win shirt, a really sweet Grill shirt, and a vintage Gullows Japanese Zero kit.....yup yup

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 07:32:32 PM by zavod44 »

cobrasteve

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #277 on: December 24, 2017, 06:30:24 PM »
Amazing!!! Thank you so much Stephannie!!!. Love it all,cake and those rub's i have not seen over here at all, trying them out tonite!!! And the box is really cool!!! Wife like's the vanilla!!
Went on a cruise and picked something up at each port. Couldn't find bbq related in cozumel so we got the vanilla. My wife buys some everytime we go there. Hope you enjoy everything. Sending you one more thing also in a few days. Merry Christmas

Sent from my SM-G900V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #278 on: December 26, 2017, 12:39:07 AM »
I got my stuff a few days ago.  Craig was my secret Santa and he had a whole theme.  But here was the loot.  There was a sweet Cubs Win shirt, a really sweet Grill shirt, and a vintage Gullows Japanese Zero kit.....yup yup

The Guillow kits are sweet. The other things?...I'm glad you are happy with them.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #279 on: December 26, 2017, 05:54:27 PM »
Cobs Win and Weber grill shirt......Hell yea I'm happy!

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #280 on: December 26, 2017, 06:53:05 PM »
These are all some great gifts that have been exchanged. What a great community we have here. I will post my gift tomorrow as I need to take some pics. I work in retail management so as you can imagine I have been crazy busy with work these past weeks. My Secret Santa did very well! Pics to follow!

HOLY GRAILS: 1950s era Black or Custom finish 18.5 or 22.5 Kettle, Brown Go Anywhere grill.

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #281 on: December 27, 2017, 09:06:53 AM »
@SixZeroFour  -  That is what I am talking about!!!!!  You'll have to send some grilled grill cookies to your secret santa next year!!!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #282 on: December 28, 2017, 10:50:32 PM »
Cobs Win and Weber grill shirt......Hell yea I'm happy!

Sorry, I thought that both shirts were Cubs items. So I'm glad that you are happy with that third thing.

AZogas

• WKC Brave
« Reply #283 on: December 15, 2018, 09:16:17 AM »
Secret Santa made a delivery today! I can't wait to put this on my Chief when the restoration is complete!  Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

AZogas

• WKC Brave
« Reply #284 on: December 15, 2018, 09:18:16 AM »
Secret Santa made a delivery today! I can't wait to put this on my Chief when the restoration is complete!  Thanks so much!

Oops... Wrong thread will repost in this year's thread