Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: More projects before I finish old projects...  (Read 1816 times)

Ken/Washington

• Smokey Joe
More projects before I finish old projects...
« on: November 24, 2017, 02:20:09 PM »

25 dollar gasser... And I'm kind of asking myself WHY? Oh, I know cuz it's a good deal... new flavorizers...new grates... Oh and a cover... Don't forget the cover...

Sent from my XT1585 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Ken/Washington

• Smokey Joe
Re: More projects before I finish old projects...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 02:21:21 PM »

25 dollar gasser... And I'm kind of asking myself WHY? Oh, I know cuz it's a good deal... new flavorizers...new grates... Oh and a cover... Don't forget the cover...

I have issues...😉

M.Rod9mm

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 01:04:04 PM »
Just seen a genesis gold on fb for sale. The lady wants $120 for it, is that a good price? Seems like it’s in good shape, just wondering if it’s worth it. I already own a spirit 210 and 22” performer.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 03:47:45 PM »
Just seen a genesis gold on fb for sale. The lady wants $120 for it, is that a good price? Seems like it’s in good shape, just wondering if it’s worth it. I already own a spirit 210 and 22” performer.

There’s no way to say without knowing the things you value. A collector? A user? This will replace, or add to what you have? A Gen Gold will be a well-built machine. I buy old grills if the color and condition and price and location all work out. $120 will be a fair deal for some, and for others, something they’d never buy.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 05:21:05 AM »
With these grills you have to watch the cross bar that holds the firebox to the frame, many of them are rusted out, other than that, it is a great grill.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"