Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pics.WeberKettleClub.Com  (Read 1329 times)

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Pics.WeberKettleClub.Com
« on: November 13, 2017, 08:52:25 AM »
WKC pics hosting site suggestion:

When loading the http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/ site I'm not sure if the background image is Flash or what but the animation causes that tab to use 30-35 percent CPU on my machine.  Clicking and attempting to sign in before the animation is finished is slow and there is significant delay from the key strokes to onscreen display in the sign in area.  I think it would look and function better if the content was not animated on the pics hosting site.  Just a static background image would be sufficient IMO.  Anyone else notice this that uses this site?  I'm not on old tech gear either, doing this at work (shh don't tell the boss).

Intel Core i5-6300U
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Pics.WeberKettleClub.Com
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 09:40:24 AM »
It's more of a distraction for me, not so much a performance hit, and my hardware is no better than yours. I believe it was originally a static image.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch