Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Profile question  (Read 1290 times)

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
Profile question
« on: October 18, 2017, 11:49:12 PM »
I'm still new to the ways of this site. I have been a member of the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum for many years. If you are into MDing, its the best site out there. Anyway, the format here is a bit different.  In the forums section, there is a 3 next the word Profile under the banner. What does that indicate?  Number of profile views? I've been assuming that "0 messages, 0 unread" means that I have not received any PMs, but I really don't know.  Any words of wisdom?

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Profile question
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 02:44:32 AM »
That is for when someone mentions you in a post like this @Grillagin now the number will be 4 just click on it, it will take you to your profile page. click on the black button that says profile and scroll down to mentions. click it and it will show the posts you were mentioned in,
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
Re: Profile question
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 08:51:00 AM »
That is for when someone mentions you in a post like this @Grillagin now the number will be 4 just click on it, it will take you to your profile page. click on the black button that says profile and scroll down to mentions. click it and it will show the posts you were mentioned in,

Thanks!  That clears that up.  I'll get into the swing of things eventually.