Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New Here! Ordering Brian’s Handles  (Read 1238 times)

abreakonshore

• Happy Cooker
New Here! Ordering Brian’s Handles
« on: October 08, 2017, 12:11:50 PM »
Hi everyone.

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I had a question on ordering, specifically some handles from Brian.

My name’s Wes and I happened to find a vintage blue kettle out for the trash in my new neighborhood here in Pennsylvania. Funny thing is the old owner came out to talk to me when I was about to adobt it. He said he picked it up when someone put it out for the trash 15 years ago too, only he found it on the other coast in Cali haha!

The kettle needs some work. I think I’m gonna try to drill out the corroded cleaning system bolt to replace it and the handles have rotted away and I found you guys. Anyway I'm a bit confused on ordering these Webber etched wooden handles from Brian. They look beautiful by the way and I’m interested in ordering a set of 3 single screw.

So when I’m on his page -> http://weberkettleclub.com/weber-handles/
I see no pictures besides each item add to your cart buttons. I also see there seems to be 3 links so I’m not sure what the difference is between the first 3 handles listed (the 2nd sounds like its etched with the WKC name). Also, I don’t see any contact info and clicking on the link just takes me to a payapl payment screen. The only photos near the top show handles in different stains. It’s a little weird and doesn’t look like he safest way to order something. Is Brian still making handles etc.

Thanks for the help!

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
Re: New Here! Ordering Brian’s Handles
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 03:18:27 PM »
Hello and welcome, Wes.  Nice of you to rescue that blue.

You could either Private Message Zavodd44 with special requests or visit his eBay page:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/executor70/m.html?item=282678246613&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I hope you’ll post pictures of your rescue and restore. 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 03:27:09 PM »
Welcome to the Club, @abreakonshore!

@zavod44
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 03:29:32 PM by Bob BQ »
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

nolch01

• WKC Ranger