Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: kettle fried chicken  (Read 11109 times)

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
Re: kettle fried chicken
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2012, 05:04:23 AM »
Omigod.. All this talk about frenching and ass is so sad..
I blame Larry, no wonder he got kicked off the other site, he's a totla shit disturber!

And Troy, You can call it what you want, crappy pics aren't cool.. The blue hair was cool, but alas, nothing lasts forever..

I got kicked off the other site because Kevin Kruger was a dick and nobody but me would tell him.  That was when I told Chris to delete my profile......next thing I know he's calling me and persuaded me to stay.  About a year later I forget what the conversation was about but people had given this one guy a lot of information on something he was trying to cook.  He didn't know what the hell he was doing and people took a lot of time to help him and he kept doing the opposite of what they told him.  So I replied to him, 'you should just go kill yourself since you're not going to listen'.  Chris banned me with a note that said 'I'm sick of your attitude'.  My email back to him said 'You fat fuck'.  Never got another phone call........LOL
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2012, 05:18:37 AM »
My email back to him said 'You fat fuck'.  Never got another phone call........LOL

bahahaha

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2012, 06:03:10 AM »
I remember, then the next day Larry put his wsm on craigs. All of chris's fanboys shrieked! "Larrys wsm is on craigslist"! I wish I still had that thread. Please tell us the rest, why you sold them Larry. :D

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2012, 06:50:14 AM »
I remember, then the next day Larry put his wsm on craigs. All of chris's fanboys shrieked! "Larrys wsm is on craigslist"! I wish I still had that thread. Please tell us the rest, why you sold them Larry. :D

I sold them to pay for Attorney fee's to get custody of my daughter, not because of the forum.
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 12:58:57 PM »

I sold them to pay for Attorney fee's to get custody of my daughter, not because of the forum.

Ah, now I see. You go Larry! You have a wonderful family and I can tell you really love them. Thanks for dispelling that myth. :D