Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Folding Stainless Steel Shelf  (Read 2111 times)

robertn

• Smokey Joe
Folding Stainless Steel Shelf
« on: September 27, 2017, 04:58:11 AM »
I am in the process of making a mini ranch based on some of the previous examples on this site. Having said that I am looking for the folding stainless steel shelf used on the example shown in the photo below.  Any advice on where to find this or is it a fabricated part?

Thank you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bubblehead

• WKC Brave

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Re: Folding Stainless Steel Shelf
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 03:20:22 AM »
Those are the same tables I used - I got them BNIB for $40!

The deal with mounting them will require you to fab 4 brackets to bolt onto the back of each leg frame to make a 90* face to secure the Primo frame, as the Ranch frame is angled.

If you go to my Left Hand Smoke facebook page there are some pics to get an idea on mounting them.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Left-Hand-Smoke-116187658462391/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1253671108047368

HMU if you have any questions
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

robertn

• Smokey Joe
Re: Folding Stainless Steel Shelf
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 09:28:34 AM »
Those are the same tables I used - I got them BNIB for $40!

Finding them for $40 will be the real trick now that I know what they are.  I checked out your Facebook page and saw your mounting technique.  I don't think I will have a problem there, but at $160 for new I may just fabricate something similar.

Thank for the offer of the help!