Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Dual side table one touch platinum part number list  (Read 1810 times)

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
Dual side table one touch platinum part number list
« on: September 16, 2017, 05:38:09 PM »
Hey guys I am looking for the part number list for the otp.  I am thinking of modding my 26 with the front handle from the otp.  I don't own one of these so I can't get it from weber.

I've gotten really close to burning my arm too many times and believe this would help stop that problem.  I'm generally not a guy that mods my grills, but this grill is a keeper and I want to make it work the best for my style.  Thanks so much guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

[attachment deleted by admin]
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

Jules V.

• WKC Ranger
Dual side table one touch platinum part number list
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 05:57:19 PM »

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Dual side table one touch platinum part number list
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 06:54:52 PM »
Howdy, neighbor ...

Jules found it faster than I did. Here's also a recent thread about this very topic: http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/weber-kettle-platinum/

This might be the schematic but Weber's image server is down for that one, https://www.weber.com/US/en/help/schematics/browse.aspx?model=1361001 It's where I also found that handle part# however.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 07:55:14 PM »
You guys are awesome! Here I was thinking this hasn't been done yet lol.  I  saw Troy's pizza roll video and realized the ranch had a great setup and thought about this other handle.  ADS did you move? For some reason I thought you were a bit further south than me. 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 04:48:51 AM »
We were in metro ATL area; now we're about an hour or so from Nashville, up near the TN/KY line.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch