Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Breakfast!  (Read 5610 times)

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
Breakfast!
« on: July 30, 2012, 06:24:25 AM »
Okay all of you Monkey Spankers......while you were cramming your pieholes with God knows what, I was enjoying my refreshing juice. 

Breakfast was 2 apples, 1/2 pear, 1/2 lemon, 1/2 orange, ginger.  This one is a keeper!

Mid morning juice was sweet potato, beet, ginger, redleaf lettuce and cantaloupe.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Duke

• The Duke
Re: Breakfast!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 07:21:49 AM »
Great Larry!  ::)

Vermin99

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 08:05:03 AM »
The breakfast juice sounds really good.  How many times a day do you drink a juice and how many ounces?

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 09:38:12 AM »
The breakfast juice sounds really good.  How many times a day do you drink a juice and how many ounces?

You can drink 6-8, 16-20oz glasses.  I'm on number 3 right now and this is old already.  Breakfast was the best one!  My willpower is slowly flipping me the bird!
Larry Wolfe
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »
Larry! You are only two hours in!  ???

Just put pictures of you avatar around the house. That should keep you on that diet. ;D

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 11:55:59 AM »
You can do it Larry!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 01:24:12 PM »
NOTE to anyone thinking about this.  DON'T EAT THE FOLLOWING THE DAY BEFORE...., half smokes, eggs, pigs in the blanket, sushi, California rolls and chicken wings.  WOW is just about all I can say!
Larry Wolfe
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 01:49:39 PM »
Sounds like it's working already!

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 02:48:37 PM »
Sounds like it's working already!

I'm gonna post some pic's......
Larry Wolfe
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 05:58:01 PM »
Why is this juice making you push mud?  If I drink juice, I won't be running for the shitter?   Can't you just cut back and eat some salad?  A few years ago I had some heart issues, I had to go to a nutritionist and I just started to try to make smarter choices and eat better.  These crash diets are really tough.  Eat some veggies on the grill for God's sake

Brian
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 05:31:05 AM »
Why is this juice making you push mud?  If I drink juice, I won't be running for the shitter?   Can't you just cut back and eat some salad?  A few years ago I had some heart issues, I had to go to a nutritionist and I just started to try to make smarter choices and eat better.  These crash diets are really tough.  Eat some veggies on the grill for God's sake

Brian

Brian, it all depends on what juices you start off with as to what will do it.  By they way, I was not 'pushing mud', it came out at about 750 FPS,  it actually felt liberating to say the least.  Had I known it would have been so boisterous, I would have made a video.

NOW, this isn't a 'crash diet' per say.  It's not a diet at all, it's called a 'Reboot', which is basically a 'Juice Fast'.  However there are several versions.  3, 10, 15, 30 and 60 day plans.  Some are juice only, some are juice and fruit and vegetables only.  With this said, my girlfriend and I both decided yesterday evening we need to add food at some point.  She basically gave up.  But we ordered chinese food last night, WAIT BEFORE YOU LAUGH.  We both ordered 'steamed chicken and vegetables' NO SAUCE and we split a small container of rice.  So, we got some addition protein and still ate well.  I am going to continue to include 2 or more juices a day, then eat a healthy meal.  Food is just part of my life as with everyone else, but you guys know what I mean about it being part of my life. 

NOW, why drink the juice versus simply eating fruit you ask?  It takes roughly 3-4lbs of fruit and vegetables to make one 16-20oz juice.  Personally, I couldn't eat that much fruit and vegetables PER SITTING.  That one glass of juice contains micro (blah, blah, blah) that are absorbed quickly and boost all the things it needs to boost.  I can't talk about the scientific parts, cause I don't understand them all.  But I would suggest to watch the Documentary 'Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead'.

I have realized, this 100% juice reboot is not for me, BUT I can incorporate it to make a change and a difference in my life.  I am still doing it, just not 100%.  I haven't given up and I will lose the weight.  My biggest problem is beer, if I can simply cut that by 50% and eat healthy while incorporating the juice, I'm making progress.  No beer yesterday, 3 juices, and one healthy meal.  If I can keep this up, I'm making progress.  I hope I haven't let anyone here down that was rooting for me.  Keep the faith, I haven't stopped or given up!   Gotta go take a crap again, once I wipe my Assingham, I'll return!
Larry Wolfe
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 05:40:13 AM »
I actually think your on a much better path now, what you are saying now is pretty much what my nutritionist was telling me.  I think your gonna have a better chance to succeed with your modified plan.  I'm rooting for you. 

As for that movie...Fat, dead and almost sick....I don't need to watch that shit, I fucking live it everyday goddammit!  I don't need some movie to make me feel worse about myself! 

By zavod44 at 2012-06-12

I'm down about 30 pounds now from when this picture was taken.  I could obviously lose a few more, but hey, I fucking love to eat!

Brian
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 06:01:51 AM »
I am rooting for both of you. I am encouraged to start eating better. The challenge for me is the winter time. It's easy in the summer, but on those boring cold winter days I just want some good food and a nice fire. I considered moving to Hawaii a few years back, but never made it. I am working on changing my bbq habits for now though and want to incorporate more fruits and veggies as I go.

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 06:02:49 AM »
Larry, one thing you have not mentioned it seems is the excercise.  Do you have plans in that regard? 

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 07:22:52 AM »
Brian, nice pic!!  Beautiful little girl too, that's all we need to keep us going, is to see those smiling faces and know they need us for the long run!

Larry, one thing you have not mentioned it seems is the excercise.  Do you have plans in that regard?

G, yes I actually exercise often even before I began this reboot.  I know some people here already know, but for the ones that don't, I'm in a wheelchair.  So many people say to me when I talk about my weight, 'well you're heavy because you can't exercise'.  That's bullshit, I can exercise, I'm just fucking lazy, I eat too much and I drink a lot of beer. (G I'm not directing this at you because you asked the question, just at stupid people like Kevin Kruger)  So I'm fat because I'm lazy and of bad habits, no other excuse period.  Plus my girlfriend cooks better than me makes it even worse!!  LOL

In any event, I 'try' to exercise daily using my VitaGlide.  The video is gay, but it will show you what I do for exercise.  I also swim, not nearly enough.  I work out with my girlfriend and it gets my heartrate up, but only lasts a minute, or two!  :o
Larry Wolfe
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot