Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Private messaging not working.  (Read 1117 times)

insanespain

• Happy Cooker
Private messaging not working.
« on: August 16, 2017, 07:57:28 AM »
I'm new here, but I can't get messaging to work. I've been trying to communicate with zavod44 about getting handles made for like 2 months. It seems I never get his messages, and he once told me that it was telling him my inbox was full. I erased the few messages that were in there but it seems to still be messed up. I'm using the WKC app, and admittedly haven't accessed this site with a computer and web browser yet. Just always slips my mind. Am I missing something? I also noticed earlier that pics in a couple threads weren't loading for me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Re: Private messaging not working.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 08:29:19 AM »
I'm new here, but I can't get messaging to work. I've been trying to communicate with zavod44 about getting handles made for like 2 months. It seems I never get his messages, and he once told me that it was telling him my inbox was full. I erased the few messages that were in there but it seems to still be messed up. I'm using the WKC app, and admittedly haven't accessed this site with a computer and web browser yet. Just always slips my mind. Am I missing something? I also noticed earlier that pics in a couple threads weren't loading for me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

@Troy are you able to help?
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Private messaging not working.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:59:00 AM »
I sent a test message.
Everything is working as intended at the moment.
There are inbox limits and those limits go up as people post more.