Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: RIP Mod Month  (Read 2631 times)

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
RIP Mod Month
« on: August 11, 2017, 04:32:32 AM »
Not quite...

Although the powers that be have decided to make mod month a year round thing via this thread, I still think an annual celebration is in order. For those interested, I invite you to join in with like-minded tinkerers on a page I've dedicated to this beginning October 1st. I'm not competing with this page, just offering another option.  (That, and I like making posters.) There is also a sister Flickr page I've been using for years to capture pics of what I've done, (all my pics on WKC come from there) and I hope to fill it up with all kinds of new ideas. Group membership is by invitation / permission only, so it's likely to stay very small. That's OK with me. It's not another club, and I am not bailing out on WKC.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/messingwithgrills/inZP3nVkwqw

Retired

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: RIP Mod Month
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 04:41:11 AM »
@56MPG LOVE THE POSTER. Some might think that is a shadow of a grill I think it is your favorite all black grill you have hiding somewhere
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 05:29:33 AM »
Love the poster. I don't take the section as the death of Mod Month. I'd like to see all of Mod Month live in a single section. I'm not even close to the skill level a lot of guys are but there are some kick ass grills in the world. I always enjoy the submissions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 07:28:13 AM »
Awesome. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 12:24:23 PM »
Brilliant poster Marty!
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

Merkong

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »
Mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
"You're hungry? I'll fire up the grills..."