Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: shirt updates  (Read 9159 times)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: shirt updates
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2017, 05:31:47 AM »
*Bumping this*

You need to check the site out daily, there is new stuff almost daily.  We have added a kettle collectors poster and t-shirts.

Also, suggestions are welcomed, if you have a State or City that you would like to add, please let us know.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2017, 06:14:34 AM »
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2017, 09:39:18 AM »
The latest shirts are Colorado, Las Vegas, San Jose I know there is a big crew in Norcal, and the Collector Series.  You don't need to be a hardcore collector, but there prob something on the list you have....The inspiration here is the 1967 Topps baseball card checklist.  Thought it would be fun to do something along those lines.  I love George Stephens face on there.  It makes me laugh.  I think I'll do the gray shirt myself.   I was also thinking that you could check off the boxes with a Sharpie fabric marker.  Just like when you were a kid trying to get all the baseball cards in the series.  Somehow you could never get like two or three cards, but you would get 20 of Mike Cubbage and Barry Foote.  Anyhow, I thought poster is an awesome idea, I can't take credit it was Craig....I would love to get one for the garage.  I was also thinking a baseball card sized sticker would be awesome....and maybe a stick of that horrible gum...

Keep checking here for new updates.  Tons of new shirts planned in the near future.   Oh and I will say this...if there's a series 1, there must be a series 2 coming! 

And as Jeff said, if your city or State needs some representation, let us know right here, we can prob take care of you. We did the Delaware shirt....We did Nebraska, hell I was even willing to do a Detroit shirt! but Boltz poo-pooed it....
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 09:45:08 AM by zavod44 »
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2017, 10:17:02 AM »
Thanks for all the hard work @zavod44 @Troy @LightningBoldtz @Craig I love all the options but it makes it that much harder to decide what to buy. Gotta collect them all...
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2017, 11:11:16 AM »
And as Jeff said, if your city or State needs some representation, let us know right here, we can prob take care of you. We did the Delaware shirt....We did Nebraska, hell I was even willing to do a Detroit shirt! but Boltz poo-pooed it....

The best thing about Illinois is Chicago, Michigan is the best thing about Michigan, not Detroit.  The best thing about Ohio is.......um, hmmm well it is sandwiched between scenic Kentucky and Michigan so it's got that going to it.

@mhiszem
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2017, 12:16:38 PM »
@LightningBoldtz I have nothing bad to say about Michigan..... I lived in Flint on/off during my college years. But we do have a pretty good college football team (Ohio State), undefeated Browns (preseason only), Indians are doing great as well, oh yeah we also have Yuengling. Having grown up in Ohio I just can't "like" Michigan. It just isn't allowed.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2017, 12:57:35 PM »
Same here @mhiszem if Michigan had a like button I couldn't click it however, my brother and his family have started vacationing at Silver Lake and they tell us it's really beautiful up there.  We'll probably check it out next year when I have some time built up at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2017, 10:25:29 AM »
I'm curious whether hoodies will be available this year.  I'm thoroughly enjoying my WKC tanks and shirts; and so I want to be prepared for the one or two days it'll actually get cold here in FL.  (I promise I will sport said hoodie AND breakout a NIB fireplace if it ever gets below freezing here in the Sunshine State).

If I'm just not looking in the right place, please let me know. 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club