Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: STL MEET UP!!!!! ITS ON!!!  (Read 10474 times)

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
Re: STL MEET UP!!!!! ITS ON!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2017, 03:42:03 AM »
Sending the address / Directions today.  If you have not Responded and want to attend, please PM me with your REAL Email address and phone number.

Look forward to meet all of these grill fellas!!!!

Looking for ideas for fun and those that may have a quick set tent or a table or two!  I have 2 ezups and a few long tables!

Anyone have a WKC Banner to loan/share?  That would be awesome!!!

Don't forget to order your WKC STL Meet up Uniform!!!

If you had responded that you are coming and DON"T receive directions, PM me quickly.  My PC crashed and I am working off of my Messages in the WKC.  I may have missed one or two of you.

More to come!  Stay Tuned!!

Jeff
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 03:47:48 AM by jeffrackmo »
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2017, 04:19:10 AM »
Hey all you STL Grill Fellas!

I have a contact in the Graphics Business and he has quoted me a price for a 3x5 Banner.  He said he could have it in 4 -5 business days.  We have some time to think it through. 

For Artwork I was thinking of doing the STL WKC Meetup up logo with the Weber Logo as well.  Any one feeling artsy - fartsy and want to come up with a Logo?

Its not too terribly pricey.  ($120 US)  I was wondering if I purchase it, we could possibly "Pass the Hat" to offset the cost.  It can become the Traveling STL WKC banner for this event and future events!  And I am sure there will be more!!! 

Whatcha think???

Let me Know.  :D

Jeff (jeffrackmo)
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2017, 02:46:03 PM »
Jeff, are you wanting to do door prizes similar to what they did in Chicago?  Is anyone bringing any items to donate for prizes?  Just wondering so I can kerp a lookout for accessory deals.
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2017, 02:55:04 PM »

I do. PM me an address and when you need it. If it doesn't go out tomorrow morning, I won't be abel to send for another week - maybe too late?

Marty
Retired

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2017, 03:12:55 PM »

Jeff, are you wanting to do door prizes similar to what they did in Chicago?  Is anyone bringing any items to donate for prizes?  Just wondering so I can kerp a lookout for accessory deals.

Yes, we're doing them either as attendance prizes, or raffle style, or requesting a donation to cover costs. I've got a nice little stash of give-aways right now, but could always use more, I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2017, 04:38:38 PM »
Does anybody know if someone from the Weber Restaurant in STL is a WKC'er? If so, maybe they can donate a little schwag.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

db3694

• WKC Brave
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2017, 05:43:07 PM »

I know someone who makes these for 13 bucks.  If anyone would want one let me know.  She can do any combo or just an individual kettle , SJ, or WSM.  I would be more than happy to bring them to the meet up. I would have to get a price for just the individual ones. 

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2017, 06:00:15 AM »
@Brian_stl. Nice decals!!! 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

db3694

• WKC Brave
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2017, 06:04:08 AM »

I just put it on. 

If you want a Weber Kettle only it's 5 bucks it's about 5 inches tall. 

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2017, 06:05:27 AM »

I do. PM me an address and when you need it. If it doesn't go out tomorrow morning, I won't be abel to send for another week - maybe too late?

Marty
@56MPG Thanks for your kettle kindness and the banner.  We will display it with WKC pride.  Just need to know where it will go next.   It would be cool to have it make its way around to all WKC meet ups!!!  [emoji106]

Jeff

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2017, 08:59:21 AM »
@Brian_stl. Nice decals!!! 

Sorry db...  My threads ran together...  put me down for a SJ, a kettle n a small wsm...

db3694

• WKC Brave
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2017, 09:02:28 AM »
Do you want them all together or individual my friend? Thank you

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2017, 09:21:25 AM »
Together is cool...

db3694

• WKC Brave
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2017, 09:39:48 AM »

Together is cool...

You got it.

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2017, 01:35:16 PM »
Just picked up two Weber charcoal rakes and a Weber hamburger press for prizes.
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!