Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Tip Top Temp & Rotisserie  (Read 745 times)

MSB1766

• Happy Cooker
Tip Top Temp & Rotisserie
« on: February 06, 2018, 04:12:58 PM »
Will the Tip top Temp work with a Rotisserie?
Thinking of getting both and was wondering if the set up of the Tip Top Temp wold be the same, or
is temp control not really an issue with the rotisserie?

Lemans

• WKC Ranger
Re: Tip Top Temp & Rotisserie
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 04:22:01 PM »
Will the Tip top Temp work with a Rotisserie?
Thinking of getting both and was wondering if the set up of the Tip Top Temp wold be the same, or
is temp control not really an issue with the rotisserie?
I have the tip top. I think it’s a waste of money..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't stop lovin my Weber!!!
2-22 WSM, 22.5 gold, 22.5 MT code EE Red Head ,22.5 AH in Green ,18 silver , Green SSP code EI,Weber Ranch,mini WSM black,4-smokey joes black, lime, copper, crimson Sjg  IQ120 electric 22.5 silver economy 2004..that makes 15. I know WEBERITIS !!

Big Dawg

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 08:45:09 AM »
It is a little harder to control temps if you're trying to go low/slow because of all of the openings in the center section, but I have had some success keeping temps down.  I've never used the Tip Top, but if you're using it with success otherwise, I don't know why it wouldn't work with a roti. 

BD
The Sultans of Swine
22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man/26.75 - Big Kahuna

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 07:41:08 PM »
why?
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!