Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Got a new prep table  (Read 1884 times)

shamlax79

• Smokey Joe
Got a new prep table
« on: May 29, 2017, 02:37:56 PM »
I've been looking to get a cart for my grilling area so that I can store my charcoal and other miscellaneous items as well as have a table to put food on that I'm grilling and today I found exactly what I wanted/needed.

For anyone interested the cart was $99 from Ikea and is actually pretty solid. It's​ from the klasen product line and has a wood top and stainless steel bottom shelf that fits my charcoal kaddys and chimney perfectly. Now I just need to get some s hooks to hang my tools.

Also, I would have built something but I would have had no idea what I was doing so this was just easier and still is everything I need.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 02:40:27 PM by shamlax79 »

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Got a new prep table
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 02:52:25 PM »
That's perfect in my book! You have a link handy for online purchase? Also do the Kingsford storage bins do a good job of keeping moisture out of the charcoal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

shamlax79

• Smokey Joe
Re: Got a new prep table
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 03:36:56 PM »
That's perfect in my book! You have a link handy for online purchase? Also do the Kingsford storage bins do a good job of keeping moisture out of the charcoal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/spr/29033415/

You can also get it with a stainless steel top for $10 more.

As far as the Kingsford bins go, I've had multiple over the past few years that have always been left outside and I've never had moisture issues. My charcoal is always dry.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app