Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What Is My Grilling Problem?  (Read 9031 times)

Kneab

• WKC Performer
Re: What Is My Grilling Problem?
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2017, 08:52:57 PM »

Travis, I don't believe I'll be inviting you over for Supper soon.

High Desert Harold
He doesn't want to come over and eat one of your overcooked steaks anyway Hal.
ISO Brown Go Anywhere

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2017, 09:31:55 PM »

Oh well... :)

Hal

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2017, 04:39:34 AM »

If Hal happened to hurt, or damage anybody's precious, fragile, delicate feelings ….Then may I suggest you fill out the following form.

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/kettle-club-discussions/got-your-feelings-hurt/

Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2017, 05:33:10 AM »
@MacEggs nothing to do with hurt feelings here. A simple response to the OP question. He isn't a good grill cook and doesn't want to be so why the hell is he here?  Oh yeah, he also doesn't give a shit about Weber Kettles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2017, 06:49:48 AM »
so why the hell is he here?

Essentially that is a rhetorical question …. But, for comic relief, maybe …  :D

My Dad is the same age as Hal, and I am grateful that he is still alive and well.

I don't have a problem with Hal.  We can all learn something from him, I'm sure.  8)
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2017, 07:53:45 AM »

Hey kettlebb,  Why am I here, you ask?

Because I really like the Off-Topic section; as much as I dislike Weber Kettles!

Is it OK for a man to have a preference on these forums?

"Let he who is without Propane cast the first Briquette."   (Note the Biblical reference.)

HiDesertHal
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:43:16 PM by HiDesertHal »

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2017, 07:57:21 AM »

Thank You, MacEggs! 8)

The Mountie always gets his Man!

Hal

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2017, 08:24:24 AM »
Because I really like the Off-Topic section; as much as I dislike Weber Kettles!

The true reason for my negative attitude toward Kettle grilling is that after trying it, I quickly got sick of it!

Oh my.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:08:06 PM by MrHoss »
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2017, 08:44:09 AM »

Hey kettlebb,  Why am I here, you ask?

Is it OK if a man has a preference on these WKC Forums?

"Those of you without Propane may cast the first Briquette."   (Note the Biblical reference.)

HiDesertHal

Of course, you are more than welcome to use the Off-Topic section. Although not my cup of tea, based on your thread topics and interaction with other members here on off topic section, seems to be quite engaging.  I personally like Hal to stick around and pick up at least how to cook few things even on his gasser. Now, if you can not chew steaks due to a full denture and have to create another topic to say that is another story. Something I do not want to hear.

You are a smart man. Use your discretion on what you say to us. This topic is perfect example. Lot of members here sincerely trying to help out, but your negative attitude toward what we all love doing.... just not helping the situation.  Overall, most of us don't mind, actually funny and entertaining at times, but if you do cross the line..... be prepared to get some heat back from others. It is only fair. Right?

Or are you intentionally provoking us to see what kind of reaction....  hope you are not a troll and I don't think you are, but the thought has crossed my mind on several occasion before. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 08:55:04 AM by greenweb »

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2017, 09:03:29 AM »

I seem to remember thanking those who have offered me help even if it didn't work or I didn't understand it.

The true reason for my negative attitude toward Kettle grilling is that after trying it, I quickly got sick of it!   

And I am definetly not a Trollster!

Old Harold of the Desert

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:11:18 AM by HiDesertHal »

kob

• WKC Brave
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2017, 03:38:07 PM »
Hal,
You might not be trying to be troll, but at this point, what's the difference?

You are active on a forum that you have yourself stated you are not interested in the main topic.

There are literally hundreds of thousands of online communities. Why not find one that you are interested in?

Sorry Hal, I was a fan because you were a funny old dude with some cool insights, but you gotta rethink the way you are interacting with people online.

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2017, 04:51:06 PM »
 Hey kob,

I've decided to just let those irritated folks cool off.  Everything's gonna be alright, I assure you!

Also, at my age, I don't have to "rethink" anything...I'm the Rock of Ages!

Just wait 'till you see some of my unusual pictures that a friend's gonna help me post!

HiDesertRock
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:53:47 PM by HiDesertHal »

kob

• WKC Brave
What Is My Grilling Problem?
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2017, 09:52:12 PM »
I don't mean to preach man... I have laughed out loud at some of the stuff you have posted in the past. Just thought you should know I have never seen some one unintentionally troll like you do. All I ask is you charge me less to cross the bridge than you do to the others haha.

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2017, 06:18:01 AM »

As I said, kob...I do not troll and I dislike those who do!

Does that "bridge" refer to the ancient tale about the Troll who lived under the Bridge?

haha to you too!

HiDesertHal

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2017, 07:03:18 PM »
Hal; Why the hell are you even here? For fuck sakes, we've tried to be nice to you, but you've shown no interest in our hobby... which is Weber fuckin' kettles.