Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pizzaque hot  (Read 2231 times)

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Pizzaque hot
« on: May 26, 2017, 06:25:42 AM »
We had a couple people over last night and mrs hoosierkettle wanted me to use the pq. I bought Trader Joe's dough. Great stuff by the way. Everyone needs a black ots to not worry about coal banking. I put the baskets in the middle spread apart a little and burn 2/3 of a bag kbb placed in a circle almost all the way around. Baskets empty and mulberry splits in the coals. It was pegged at 900 degrees for at least 45 minutes. I cooked 4 pizzas. Each took roughly 5 minutes. They turned out really good. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: Pizzaque hot
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 10:48:24 AM »
Then it didn't happen!!!!  Sorry, but you know the rules!  Lol. 

Sounds like a great pizza cook!

62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 11:44:11 AM »

I know. It was kind of hurried and unplanned and I was too busy for pictures. Here is one of a leftover bacon and a piece of cheese [emoji3]

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 12:27:21 PM »

I know. It was kind of hurried and unplanned and I was too busy for pictures. Here is one of a leftover bacon and a piece of cheese [emoji3]

Looks like Dominos to me!  LOL.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 12:28:39 PM »
@HoosierKettle  - I've learned to take pics of things so I can look at the time stamp on them and determine how long something has been cooking....but when it comes to pizza, it's a fast and furious operation and it's a pain in the ass to remember to take pics!

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 01:04:57 PM »

Looks like Dominos to me!  LOL.

Lol. It does actually but I promise it's the real thing. My wife actually made them and I just cooked them.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 05:02:28 PM »
I'd eat it bro. Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 05:53:17 PM »

I'd eat it bro. Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I really liked that Trader Joe's dough. First time we had used it and it was really inexpensive. I bought 4 and total was $5