Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Last pies at this house  (Read 1683 times)

Nate

• WKC Ranger
Last pies at this house
« on: April 23, 2017, 05:26:44 AM »
Threw something together yesterday for dinner, while rushing around packing up the house and cleaning out all my stuff in the garage. We sold our house and need to be out by May 1st. Been in this house 13 years and this will be my last cook at this here. Been a long time since I've used the KP since I got my Party Pizza, and quite a while since I've made pizza.

Made a cheese, a mushroom w/truffle oil (no sauce), and a sausage pepperoni mushrooms and roasted peppers and onions.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Last pies at this house
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 05:33:29 AM »
Nice pies. Congrats on the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 07:06:29 AM »
Nice looking pies!  I feel you on the moving thing.  Last time I moved our house sold very quickly.  We found a place we liked but the inspection was a disaster.  That gave us twelve days to find a house and move.  Some how we pulled it off.  Smart doing a cook to relieve some of the stress.  Good luck!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

WEBERNV

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 12:12:34 PM »
Nice pizzas @Nate your pizza party oven inspired me to get one too, and I love the thing. Here are a couple pics (warning: non weber pics below)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

WMT

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 08:29:22 PM »
Nice looking pizza. I love pizza and I think it's so cool to cook it wood fired on the weber. You got a nice setup there. I like your stainless table.