Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Anyone here own a Summit 420 with a factory rotisserie?  (Read 1864 times)

Jason

• WKC Ranger
Anyone here own a Summit 420 with a factory rotisserie?
« on: February 14, 2017, 03:56:18 PM »
I finally convinced one of my friends to buy a Weber gasser and they ended up with a Summit 420. It's a floor model from Home Depot. I'm helping them get it dialed in, as it has been shuffled around quite a bit and needs some tightening up. Anyway, they really want to add the rotisserie to it, but Weber CS told me they no longer sell them. Seems kinda odd, but that's what I was told just yesterday. The CS rep said it is part #7570. The ones I'm finding online vary greatly in price and the pics are not consistent from each vendor.

So, do any of you have one of these , with the factory rotisserie? I'd like to see what it actually looks like, so I can track down the right one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

EDIT... Just found this rotisserie from "OneGrill"

I'm still hopeful to see a pic of the Weber branded one for this grill.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 06:22:41 PM by Jason »

SixZeroFour

Re: Anyone here own a Summit 420 with a factory rotisserie?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 06:23:54 AM »
Hey Jason, if you send me the model # of the grill I will check when I'm back to work in a few days. Weber changes part numbers all the time so there may be 2 or more kit #'s that will fit that grill. I'd be surprised if you can't still find one... lmk!

Matt
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
Retired

Jason

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 04:40:04 PM »
@SixZeroFour  The grill is model 7121001

@56MPG  Thanks for the link. I sent an email asking about availability.

SixZeroFour

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 09:45:45 AM »
@Jason - We actually have a few in these Rotisserie kits in stock still (#7470) but they are listed as "Limited Stock Remaining" with no new or equivalent part number listed.

Cost is $149.99 CAD (+/- $113.00 USD)

We don't direct ship to the US but I can help out if they really want one. Let me know!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E