Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New Toy for the 26 and Open Fire Cooking!  (Read 726 times)

Garvinque

• WKC Brave
New Toy for the 26 and Open Fire Cooking!
« on: April 22, 2020, 04:21:37 PM »
I just purchased a Discada,CowboyWok, Disco they go by so many names-lol. Should have it on Monday and will post a picture of mine but until that time stock photo from Southwest Disk Co.
They have sizes from 18 inch in dia to 24 inch, mine is a 22 inch.

Scott

LET THE FIRE DO THE WORK! 22 OTG Frankenstein, Jumbo Joe, Weber 26.75 Kettle,Weber Char Q,Weber Baby Blue Q 100, Kamado Joe Jr, Cobb Grill-Both sizes, Southwest Disk Cowboy Wok!

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: New Toy for the 26 and Open Fire Cooking!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 06:00:06 PM »
Interested to see how this works and fits on the grill.  If this is for your 26, and you ordered a 22 won’t the handles be over the heated coals?  I may want one for a 22.5 kettle and would think that the 22 disk would be the correct fit.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

Garvinque

• WKC Brave
Re: New Toy for the 26 and Open Fire Cooking!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 04:47:09 AM »
Interested to see how this works and fits on the grill.  If this is for your 26, and you ordered a 22 won’t the handles be over the heated coals?  I may want one for a 22.5 kettle and would think that the 22 disk would be the correct fit.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

Depends on your fire, once I get it I will post pictures of the different set-ups!

Scott
LET THE FIRE DO THE WORK! 22 OTG Frankenstein, Jumbo Joe, Weber 26.75 Kettle,Weber Char Q,Weber Baby Blue Q 100, Kamado Joe Jr, Cobb Grill-Both sizes, Southwest Disk Cowboy Wok!