Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Slow N Sear Plus knockoff from Onlyfire?  (Read 12308 times)

Darko

• WKC Performer
Re: Slow N Sear Plus knockoff from Onlyfire?
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2017, 08:11:24 AM »
Looks like it's out of stock on Amazon as well.

ABCbarbecue

• WKC Brave
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 04:08:45 AM »
Thanks to whoever left the knockoff the one star review.  Folks need to know this thing isn't legit.

We bought a copy for evaluation. We feel the SnS is made better and uses better material. Their metal attracts a magnet, so they aren't using 304 stainless.
Here's the question no one wants to ask. Why would I care? As a user, do I really give a shit that you're using 304 stainless, or do I care more that I can buy this one for almost half the price of yours?

To me this is the Walmart question.  I just wanna buy cheap.

Now, don't get me wrong. I do appreciate the quality of your product... But I'm probably in the minority as are most members of the forum.

Our last statement was preliminary.  After further review we found their knock off is smaller, made with metal that will rust and degrade, uses less metal, has poor ventilation, and a few other things.  They also have no instructions on how to use their product, in the box or online, and no recipes. 

So we have the original and better product and we're here with information when customers have a question.  We're offering the full experience of buying a Slow 'N Sear with great customer service.

At the end of the day that's how we will win in the marketplace.  Great product and great service.

ABCbarbecue

• WKC Brave
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2017, 04:08:57 AM »
Thanks everyone for helping us get our photos off their product page.  You guys rule!

Spen1818

• WKC Brave
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2017, 05:23:58 AM »

Thanks everyone for helping us get our photos off their product page.  You guys rule!

Wow. Serious props for everyone being boots on the ground for ABC. Speaks volumes of the integrity of members on this page. Clearly, since everyone here owns a Weber or two we are willing to pay for a quality product and that was demonstrated ten fold in this post.

@ABCbarbecue I just bought a 26'r MiNi Ranch and plan to order the sns xl soon (  any promos coming up ;)   )

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Spen1818

• WKC Brave
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2017, 05:35:31 AM »
Ps- I just left them a one star on Amazon as well

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Foster Dahlet

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2017, 08:17:48 AM »
Now it is under the name Blumoker.....what the heck is a blumoker?
I like my Kettles like my coffee....strong and black.

2019 Black 26" OKP; 2015 Black 22" OKP; 2004 Black SJP; mid 70's Statesman; mid 70's Gourmet, 2017 Black CGA; 2000 Black GGA;