Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What is the official name of this model?  (Read 2512 times)

Speedster

• WKC Ranger
Re: What is the official name of this model?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2016, 07:27:23 PM »
I always wondered if these were good. I sways use a ot and I have a table next to it

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Webers rule

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2016, 12:42:41 AM »
I like mine. They're very stable, plenty of work space, easy to move around on any surface, the lid setup works well and the center vent doesn't bother me.

And it came in maroon.
So you can lift it by the plastic table to roll it and not sweat breaking the table like how so many performers crack before the newer metal tables came out? Or is there a handle attached to the frame under the table that you'd lift to roll?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2016, 02:17:44 AM »
The tables have metal reinforcing pieces molded inside. If you leave a lit chimney on the table, you'll see.
Retired

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 02:44:04 AM »
Built in chimney holder! Have to try and find the positive in everything.

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

DonoBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2016, 02:51:35 AM »
The platinum is on my "not quite so bucket list"  meaning I love it but I gotta find a squeal of a deal before Id pull the plug!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Too many grills and too little time! Looking for a  BLUE GENESIS GASSER! Will pay a bounty!

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
What is the official name of this model?
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2016, 03:30:19 AM »

This was a DE Code (2009) that I picked up, detailed and resold.  I never cooked on it but really liked the way the lid rolled back into the full open position.  You did not have to lift the lid at all.  Just pushed it backwards and upwards and it rolled back into a position like the brand new MT lid's open.  And that was in 2009 mind you that they had lids that would open fully.

A friend of mine has one of these. It looks maroon from a picture but don't know the official color. He loves his.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 04:16:46 AM by HoosierKettle »