Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Mayo  (Read 3049 times)

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Mayo
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 05:07:06 PM »
Awesome. Never thought to try it on steak. I use mayonnaise to make a Parmesan crusted chicken but now I'll try this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 06:22:10 PM »
Definitely looking forward to trying that rub. Thanks for bringing it up! Cook looks great. I'll stop over posting your thread now, bud. Take care!

No problem and anytime man

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 06:23:44 PM »
Awesome. Never thought to try it on steak. I use mayonnaise to make a Parmesan crusted chicken but now I'll try this.

Works great on chicken for crispy skin. Parmesan crust sounds good also.

Garvinque

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 10:14:02 PM »
Never tried mayo with meat, but I have used mayo to do grill cheese instead of butter works like a charm!! Will try on a steak soon, also try adding a heaping tablespoon of mayo in your next cake along with all the ingredients listed to add and your cake will be super moist.
LET THE FIRE DO THE WORK! 22 OTG Frankenstein, Jumbo Joe, Weber 26.75 Kettle,Weber Char Q,Weber Baby Blue Q 100, Kamado Joe Jr, Cobb Grill-Both sizes, Southwest Disk Cowboy Wok!

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 04:48:54 AM »
Never tried mayo with meat, but I have used mayo to do grill cheese instead of butter works like a charm!! Will try on a steak soon, also try adding a heaping tablespoon of mayo in your next cake along with all the ingredients listed to add and your cake will be super moist.
Thanks for the tip. We're making a cake tonight and giving this a try.

Garvinque

• WKC Brave
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2016, 10:52:01 AM »

How was the cake?
LET THE FIRE DO THE WORK! 22 OTG Frankenstein, Jumbo Joe, Weber 26.75 Kettle,Weber Char Q,Weber Baby Blue Q 100, Kamado Joe Jr, Cobb Grill-Both sizes, Southwest Disk Cowboy Wok!

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2016, 06:24:54 PM »

How was the cake?
My family decided to make brownies instead of cake at the last minute.