Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What is on your BBQ Christmas wish list this year?  (Read 10236 times)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
What is on your BBQ Christmas wish list this year?
« on: November 08, 2016, 06:59:39 AM »
I was giving this a little thought and thought I would ask the group if you have a preferred wish list this year.

Automatic temp control?
A kettle?  If so, which one?
Accessories?
Cook books?

This is different than secret santa, this is a list of items that you hope you friends and family see so you get what you want this year.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: What is on your BBQ Christmas wish list this year?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 07:09:21 AM »
I would love "The Smoke" by Thermoworks
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 07:12:30 AM »
I don't think my mother in law was happy but I told her all I wanted was a slow n sear. Sent her the link to buy it. I said, no shirts, flashlights, I don't care if I get just this one gift. Only one company makes it and this is it. Years past BBQ accessories were purchased that were similar but not really what I wanted. I'm being very specific from now on. My mom just gives us cash. Siblings put names in a hat and draw with a $50 limit. Now it's all about the kids in the family.

Slow n Sear
Pizza stone
Blue SSP
Thermapen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

1ROW

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 07:15:08 AM »
I'm asking for a Thermoworks Smoke and a Glen Blue kettle. I think 1 out of 2 ain't bad, I can probably live without the therm.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 07:16:51 AM »
I don't think my mother in law was happy but I told her all I wanted was a slow n sear. Sent her the link to buy it. I said, no shirts, flashlights, I don't care if I get just this one gift. Only one company makes it and this is it. Years past BBQ accessories were purchased that were similar but not really what I wanted. I'm being very specific from now on. My mom just gives us cash. Siblings put names in a hat and draw with a $50 limit. Now it's all about the kids in the family.

Slow n Sear
Pizza stone
Blue SSP
Thermapen

Oh yeah, I love my slow and sear.  speaking of which, where have you been @ABCbarbecue ?  Hope you are having great success with your awesome product.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

ABCbarbecue

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 07:30:23 AM »

Slow n Sear
Pizza stone
Blue SSP
Thermapen

Oh yeah, I love my slow and sear.  speaking of which, where have you been @ABCbarbecue ?  Hope you are having great success with your awesome product.

We're here!  Thanks for the shoutout!  The WKC has been quiet as far as the Slow 'N Sear lately so haven't had much cause to post.

Things actually are going very well.  I've quit the day job and now focus on Adrenaline Barbecue Company 24x7.  8)

Hope things are good with you as well.  ;)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 07:31:53 AM »
I know that @mattlillis73 used my slow and sear and probably has it on his wishlist, right Matt?

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 07:37:10 AM »
I was thinking about one of those new Summit Charcoal models without the side table. Then I thought of Harris down in the South and coolness factor.

I'd have something Harris worthy. Say a nice tabbed Red 18 for a Kettleless cart I have. Or a Imperial. A Imperial would live by the front door.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 09:26:29 AM »
A nice Christmas gift grilling related would be a plainsman in mint condition accompanied by a prime rib to spin and a thermopen. A fella can dream, right!

johnny 2 shack

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 09:39:40 AM »
craycort or napoleon cast grills , ash catchers for my red 22 and black 18 with lid bales :) oh and a craycort for my jj

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 09:45:38 AM »
Tip Top Temp and.....
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 09:56:43 AM »
I was going to say meat but count me in for a prime rib to spin and a roti to spin it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 11:25:23 AM »
I'd like a big ass shed to keep all the latest acquisitions in for the winter.
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2016, 11:37:01 AM »
Rotisserie would be awesome.
Still need a 22” yellow

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2016, 11:37:26 AM »
26" roti.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791