Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Top 3 Complete  (Read 1267 times)

tspin818

• WKC Brave
Top 3 Complete
« on: November 05, 2016, 11:12:37 AM »
Just got the new book by Meathead Goldwyn. This completes my top 3 must have books for this year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Holy grail Red Smokey Joe

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Top 3 Complete
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 12:02:53 PM »
Great selection. I'd like to have that meathead for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weldboy

• WKC Ranger
Top 3 Complete
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 02:46:54 AM »

Another great one, and he cooks on an ivory kettle for all of it

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 02:48:48 AM by weldboy »

idaho.dixons

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 07:01:06 AM »
1. Agree on Meathead ...very outstanding book. 

2. I don't like Myron Mixon's attitude towards BBQ or his arrogance and language issues - I see him as a 'practiced and self-driven dummy' that reminds me of the chinese fortune cookie fortune that I once got that says "All you really need in life to succeed is ignorance and confidence".  I actually threw away the Myron Mixon book that I bought....

3. I do like the Franklin's book, but haven't gotten into it much yet... I'm still reading Meathead's book :)

Some of Lang's books are good too ...and tend to be broader in scope, having additional foods and dishes in the books.

Brian

Garvinque

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 03:39:35 AM »
2. I don't like Myron Mixon's attitude towards BBQ or his arrogance and language issues - I see him as a 'practiced and self-driven dummy' that reminds me of the chinese fortune cookie fortune that I once got that says "All you really need in life to succeed is ignorance and confidence".  I actually threw away the Myron Mixon book that I bought....

He's a four time World Champion in BBQ and any advise he can give should be appreciated. Pun intended-"Don't judge a book by its cover"!
LET THE FIRE DO THE WORK! 22 OTG Frankenstein, Jumbo Joe, Weber 26.75 Kettle,Weber Char Q,Weber Baby Blue Q 100, Kamado Joe Jr, Cobb Grill-Both sizes, Southwest Disk Cowboy Wok!