Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: National Taco Day  (Read 1570 times)

Jason

• WKC Ranger
National Taco Day
« on: October 04, 2016, 07:17:48 PM »
Today is National Taco Day, so I made some tacos. I had my daughter grab a pound of Pollo Asada on her way home from  school. Primo’s Market always has this stuff ready to go and it is very good.

On the grill

First turn after a few minutes

A few minutes on the other side

I toasted some small tortillas on the grill, added the chopped Pollo Asada, queso quesadilla, fresh cilantro and fire roasted salsa.

Time to eat!

My daughter making fun of me hehe…  She took a pic of me taking a pic…

varekai

• WKC Ranger
Re: National Taco Day
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 07:25:58 PM »
ME WANT!!!.... looks awesome man!!  (and tell your daughter thanks for the view of a great griller)
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 08:22:45 PM »
Very nice and funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 01:51:32 AM »
Great looking tacos!

Crimson Performer Platinum "AH", Red MT "P", Red Mist SSP "EZ", Faded Black "A", Black OTG "DE".
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

JDD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 09:15:10 AM »
Looking good!
May The Smoke Be With You!

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 09:28:46 AM »
Great looking tacos!  I did shrimp tacos and turkey and pork chorizo blended tacos last night on cast iron skillets on the grill.  Used my weber wok to heat up a pile of shredded chicken nachos on the grill or an app.  No pics unfortunately.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 11:00:52 AM »
Love me some tacos!  Nice!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

DarrenC

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 05:45:43 AM »
Beautiful and enticing!

So cool you have a place where you can buy prepped asado if you have a last minute craving.
"There are a great many things one can learn to do without actually doing them - Grilling is not one of them" - Alton Brown