Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC Wayback  (Read 1483 times)

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
WKC Wayback
« on: August 14, 2016, 02:44:41 AM »
Rummaging through a bunch of old files, and came across these gems. Not as many members back then, but I'm sure a few will remember.

Bumber sticker material:

Before the logo we have now, this was in play:

Only 100 of these ever made. Maybe it's time for another batch?

What ever happened to @Kilted_Griller and his grillin' daughter?

Early mockup handle photoshopped onto a rare kettle. @zavod44 loves his Coke:

We need a thread called "Famous people grilling on a Weber kettle"

SUVs come in handy in the Middle East:

Retired

varekai

• WKC Ranger
Re: WKC Wayback
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 08:10:03 AM »
Would love to see the damper logo make another go round...Loved it when I saw someone at the last meet up wearing it. and @Troy, have you thought of using cafe press instead of teespring? that way the images would always be available instead of having to meet a minimum.. just a thought. I used to have a little "store" there.
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 11:52:53 AM »
Would love to see the damper logo make another go round...Loved it when I saw someone at the last meet up wearing it. and @Troy, have you thought of using cafe press instead of teespring? that way the images would always be available instead of having to meet a minimum.. just a thought. I used to have a little "store" there.

I might sample cafepress products again soon, especially after the issues we recently had with teespring.
In the past, cafepress products just sucked. The print isn't screenprinted, it's direct printed. The colors weren't great, the print didn't last as long, and the shirt quality was sub-par.

That was several years ago though, perhaps they've improved.

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 11:55:43 AM »
@troy yea, it was probably 10 years ago that I did my stuff.. Hopefully it's gotten better.. Maybe I'll go and buy one of my old shirts..lol. I'll let ya know if I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

dazzo

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 01:40:58 PM »
The patches were a limited edition?

Check eBay soon for mine.

$1000 opening bid.

Dude, relax your chicken.

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 01:56:30 PM »