Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Simple pizza  (Read 2312 times)

WEBERNV

• WKC Brave
Simple pizza
« on: August 07, 2016, 05:43:45 PM »
Hi guys,

Here is my (pathetic) entry in the pizza cook off. Might of had a few too many to really compete but the results were good regardless. Will do better in a couple weeks, (hopefully!).

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

varekai

• WKC Ranger
Re: Simple pizza
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 07:00:02 PM »
@WEBERNV , Had a great weekend, as did you I hope. And like I said about my pizzas, they aint pretty but they is edible!...LOL  Those are some good looking pies my friend.
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

smokster

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 05:14:48 PM »
Looks very tasty to me.

Cheers

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 10:07:21 AM »
Nothing wrong with that!  Looks great.  Now I'm hungry!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

DarrenC

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 12:12:17 PM »
Man I've got to get a stone - I LOVE hand-stretched crust.
"There are a great many things one can learn to do without actually doing them - Grilling is not one of them" - Alton Brown

WEBERNV

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 07:57:12 PM »
Thanks for the kind words gentleman, I can usually put on a better showing.  At least these did taste very good regardless of how they looked. I think I let my dough dry out after I rolled them out but before they hit the grill. I usually get more rise out of my crust as it bakes. Oh well, I will just have to keep cooking and eating a lot more pizza.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 07:38:55 AM »
Looks pretty good to me. If you find that your crust is cooking faster than the top of the pizza, you can add a few more chunks of wood to the back so that the flames are licking up the back and into the lid.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!