Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: ~I too was feeling lazy!~  (Read 1462 times)

swamprb

• WKC Performer
~I too was feeling lazy!~
« on: August 03, 2016, 06:27:54 PM »
But had the itch to fire up the Chop Top Pizza Kettle!

Flat bread Pizza appetizers to hit the spot and check how she rolls!

goodbye PK clone, hello Chop Top! Sreamin' hot on the dome!

Lotta life left!

Click for live fire!

I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: ~I too was feeling lazy!~
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 06:37:50 PM »
Those pies look great! Nice job on that chop top!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 07:50:22 PM »
Nice lookin pies!!
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 09:13:51 AM »
It looks like you misread your lazy feeling....looks to me like you were actually feeling a surge of awesomeness coming on.  Your lid seems to be working out grate.  I need to get a cooking grate to hack like you so I have easier access to add coals and wood in the back.  Nice job!!!!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!