Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Daily/Recent Posts?  (Read 1451 times)

NoleFan

• Happy Cooker
Daily/Recent Posts?
« on: June 22, 2016, 09:51:24 AM »
Am I missing something?

Is there an easier way to view daily posts, or new posts?

The only option I see is at the very bottom of the main forum page, "View the most recent posts on the forum."  It does the job, but is very clunky and cumbersome.  Just not what I am used to seeing on other forums, so it may just be me resisting change.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking a tab somewhere.

Thanks

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
Re: Daily/Recent Posts?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 06:37:57 PM »
When I am using a personal computer and logged in to the forum, the latest posts in each subforum are at the top of that subforum.
Most of my forum time is actually spent on my phone using Tapatalk. When setting up the options on Tapatalk you can select "Timeline" as a way to see the forum. This choice will put the latest posts on top.
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

G19

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 04:02:52 AM »
From the Forums page to the right of each sub-forum says "Unread Posts"  click that and you have what you are looking for.  Would be nice if they had one button for the complete forum but that works for each sub-forum.  Remember to click "Mark Read" in the same location to clear all the flags so the next time your visit the New Posts are really new. 

NoleFan

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 04:21:52 AM »
From the Forums page to the right of each sub-forum says "Unread Posts"  click that and you have what you are looking for.  Would be nice if they had one button for the complete forum but that works for each sub-forum.  Remember to click "Mark Read" in the same location to clear all the flags so the next time your visit the New Posts are really new.

This will do.  Thanks!