Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC American Flag Shirts  (Read 7347 times)

Geezer

• WKC Brave
Re: WKC American Flag Shirts
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2016, 01:37:04 AM »
They responded,

"A digital reprint at no additional cost. Printing takes five (5) business
days, and the transit time is about 3-5 days for domestic orders.

So the new product will be estimated to arrive 7-14 business days after
it is placed."

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2016, 01:38:33 PM »
Got mine shirt today!  Already have a red one and a black hoodie.....this somehow is the second white t-shirt in my closet.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Cellar2ful

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2016, 12:19:35 PM »

I received my Teespring order today and this is what was in it.

If one of you is a member of the Hinton-Randall Family, I have your shirt.  Since Teespring is not requiring the shirt to be returned, I will wear it to my upcoming family reunion.  I'm sure it will result in some interesting genealogy conversations about my African-American heritage.  @Troy - Teespring is sending me a replacement WKC shirt for info.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2016, 12:21:35 PM »

If one of you is a member of the Hinton-Randall Family, I have your shirt.  Since Teespring is not requiring the shirt to be returned, I will wear it to my upcoming family reunion.  I'm sure it will result in some interesting genealogy conversations about my African-American heritage.  @Troy - Teespring is sending me a replacement WKC shirt for info.

Man, that really sucks that you got the wrong shirt.
However, that is kinda bad-ass that you got someone elses family reunion shirt.
I wonder if someone got your WKC shirt?

Cellar2ful

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2016, 12:24:37 PM »
@Troy - I thought it was a cool shirt too.  Fortunately, they got my size right so I will be wearing it. Someone at the Hinton-Randall Reunion will probably be sporting a WKC flag shirt.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2016, 01:24:01 PM »
Sucks, but kind of funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Geezer

• WKC Brave
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2016, 02:39:11 PM »

That's the same shirt that I got.  If you'll come by and pick me up we can go to the reunion together.  Wonder if they'll be grilling anything? 

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2016, 03:05:52 PM »

That's the same shirt that I got.  If you'll come by and pick me up we can go to the reunion together.  Wonder if they'll be grilling anything?

If money were no object, I would totally fly you two to DC to crash the Hinton-Randall Reunion.

Geezer

• WKC Brave
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2016, 03:09:25 PM »
Well, you could start a GoFundMe page for us, just sayin'.

Cellar2ful

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2016, 03:30:35 PM »

@Troy- Oh that would be hysterical. Geezer and I walk in with the shirts on and say "Waz Up".  I would have to drive though as I am on the no fly list (self imposed). I don't do airplanes.

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2016, 06:25:46 PM »
So i get home and my shirt is here, cool, I'll open it after I get done eating... I'm getting dinner ready, tamales I bought from a guy at work, I sit down to eat, turn on my comp and just cruising the forum when I see all this talk... OH SHIT, I need to open mine in case I need join Cellar and Geezer at the reunion!  NOPE, mines right, you boys are on your own..LOL  Thanks Troy!
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Geezer

• WKC Brave
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2016, 01:32:41 AM »

@Troy- Oh that would be hysterical. Geezer and I walk in with the shirts on and say "Waz Up".  I would have to drive though as I am on the no fly list (self imposed). I don't do airplanes.

I can't go either, it's too far north for me.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2016, 03:22:42 AM »
I got my tshirt a week or so ago, love the shirt, however, I am a little disappointed on size, I wear a 2xl because I am a fat arse and it fits very snug like an xl and it has never been washed, it will likely shrink.   :(
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.

Cellar2ful

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2016, 06:43:09 AM »
I got my tshirt a week or so ago, love the shirt, however, I am a little disappointed on size, I wear a 2xl because I am a fat arse and it fits very snug like an xl and it has never been washed, it will likely shrink.   :(

Teespring has excellent customer service. You can use this link and live chat with a customer service representative.  Explain to them the issue you have with the size and I bet they will replace it. They resolved my issue immediately.

http://answers.teespring.com/customer/portal/emails/new?utm_source=email_teespring_footer_1&utm_swu=5159

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2016, 06:49:42 AM »
I am not so sure my issue is an issue as much as a "this brand runs small" thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.