Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: How to post pictures here at the WKC  (Read 154626 times)

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
Re: How to post pictures here at the WKC
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 01:58:12 PM »
Hey greenweb,

I tried all those suggestions...several times.

No Go.

HiDesertHal
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 07:34:29 AM by HiDesertHal »

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 02:55:20 PM »
Hey greenweb,

I tried all those suggestions...several times.

No Go.

Really High Desert Harold       (Let 'em chew on that awhile!)

Looks like you had your display name just changed from Hal Pollner to HiDesertHal. Now go back to pics.weberkettleclub.com and use HiDesertHal for user name when creating an account. You will need to input your e-mail add. and a password. It should work but if not, I will try to create an account for you with your display name. Not sure if it work or not. If it does.... I will send you the password for the account so you can use it.

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2017, 06:25:28 AM »
Hey thanks, greenweb!

Does this mean I will have to use a new password, and not the one I've used on all my Forums for the past 16 years?

Danke, mein Freunde...ich bin ein Desert mann!

hideserthal

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2017, 11:59:36 AM »
Hal,

So have you tried again after you got a new name changed?  Try it and let me know, you should be fine. I will attempt to create an account for you if you fail.

Don't worry about password for now. Best thing is to try creating an account on your own first. Then you won't have to worry about pw sent from me if I can create or not.

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2017, 03:45:47 PM »
Yo greenweb,

Yes, I was finally able to post a few pics on the WKC Picture Forum!

Go to the title page and click on "Explore". The pics that say "Uploaded by guest" and "By Hal Pollner" are mine.

Now I need to get pics on the Main Forum...2 members will help me by posting my pics to the Forum.

Thanks a Lot!
hideserthal

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 08:22:36 PM by HiDesertHal »

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2017, 03:58:01 PM »

Yo greenweb,

Yes, I was finally able to post a few pics on the WKC Picture Forum!  (I wasn't sure what I did, however....).

Go to the title page and click on "Explore". The pics that say "Uploaded by guest" and 'By Hal Pollner" are mine.

Now I need to get pics on the Main Forum...2 members will help me by posting my pics to the Forum.

Thanks a Lot!
hideserthal

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2017, 04:13:45 PM »
Sounds like you are in. Nice! Now, you don't have to load into pics.weberkettleclub.com first and transfer to here.  Do it in all one shot. I will take you thru. if you want.

Let me know if you are able to get to this page with your name on the top right corner like how it has my user name on it like when I sign in.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:27:54 PM by greenweb »

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2017, 02:00:43 PM »

Yo greenweb,

Yes, I'm able to get to that page with my name in the upper right corner. i just use the WKC/ Pictures web address.

Then I click on Explore in the upper left corner and the pictures are displayed, but not full-page versions.

To upload pictures from my PC, I click on upload, then select a pic from my PC files, then click on upload again, and then on the thumbnail to get the final picture.

I think that was how I did it.....
HiDesertHal

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2017, 03:24:45 PM »
Ok! try this. You see where I have the cursor on the upper arrow inside the cloud symbol.  Click on it.

You should get this.  Click on "take a picture" where I have the cursor.

You should get something like this in your computer where you can pick the pic you want to load.  I click once on the pic I want to highlight and click open at the bot. right where I have the cursor.

You will get this.  Here is where you can resize the pic but you should be fine.  Click on UPLOAD.

Your pic is now loaded. Scroll down on the same page and should look like this.  See how "About" is highlighted-underlined. Click on "Embeded Codes"

Now, move your cursor over to the right of the "Image URL" as shown. Copy shows up. Click on Copy.  You just copied the pic and ready to paste it into your post.  I am assuming that you already know how to insert image and paste into the post.  That is it.

If you want to load next pic.... same thing. Click on that upper arrow symbol and go thru. the same procedure.
Sometimes, you may have to sign out and sign back in as the system times out and won't let you upload pics.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2017, 05:57:01 PM »
Over the top information to help the old feller.......  :)
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2017, 06:17:06 PM »
That is real good on you Mr Greenweb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2017, 09:17:42 AM »

Hey greenweb,

What's a "Cloud Symbol"?  Much of this terminology is new to me.

I don't see your cursor because the picture edges have clipped off a lot of the picture area. 

Hal Pollner

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2017, 10:41:32 AM »
What terminology? I made that up to explain the symbol.

Maybe you have the screen size up to high at like 200%. Bring it down to at least 133% so you see all of the pic. Pics I posted here are only  640px × 480px, so all of it should show plus 1/3 empty space to the right at least.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:02:49 AM by greenweb »

HiDesertHal

• WKC Brave
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2017, 03:38:31 PM »

How can I post a picture when it's on a different screen from my main forum screen?

Hey, I don't want to post anymore pictures on the WKC /PIC site. I already know how to do that!

I want to post them on the MAIN FORUM as additions to my posts, like everyone elso does!

Hal Pollner

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:47:20 PM by HiDesertHal »

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2017, 03:46:17 PM »

How can I post a picture when it's on a different screen from my text screen?

HAL

look for the BBcode for embedding the image. just paste it in your reply and the image will show up.