Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Heathy meal  (Read 840 times)

greenweb

• WKC Performer
Heathy meal
« on: June 15, 2016, 06:39:29 AM »
Inspired by members healthy cook and 18" kettle cooks.

My 18" got the call for some grilling action yesterday. Chicken legs, asparagus, sweet potatoes, reg. potatoes, green onions,Broccoli, Mackerel fillets.

Chicken legs set on semi direct heat till nicely browned (about 8min per side) and indirect till 180 intermal temp.  Missing some fish pics.  Lost some fire power towards the end of cook. Fish could have been browned more outside but inside was nicely done. 

Sorry! Pics did not come out to good.

There is 1 spot reserved for my Red MT in this section of the deck. This is my favorite section. I even rearranged the patio set so I can use the full table.  She will get the call of duty this friday for the first time. Doing some Korean style beef short ribs and veg.

To the left of the deck are...

I need to find few more spots as I have few more coming on deck.

Thanks for looking.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Heathy meal
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 10:44:29 AM »
You've got a great lineup there! How are green onions grilled? Do they get drizzled with any vinegar when served? I've never tried them. Everything looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 02:40:48 PM »
You've got a great lineup there! How are green onions grilled? Do they get drizzled with any vinegar when served? I've never tried them. Everything looks great!

Thanks!  Bit of olive oil before grilling and red wine vinegar, and S/P after.  I keep forgetting to take more pics when cooking. Missed out on fish and sweet potato pics.

The RED is finally on deck as of today.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 05:06:07 PM »
Nice color!! Congrats!