Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Marinated Fish, Asparagus, Shrooms And Stuffed Tomato  (Read 875 times)

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Marinated Fish, Asparagus, Shrooms And Stuffed Tomato
« on: June 10, 2016, 06:24:46 PM »
Thank goodness I have a couple Asian supermarkets near me now. These places sell a better variety of produce and fish at a very reasonable price....allowing me options.

Tilapia fillets marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, rub, basil and arugula. Tomato stuffed with a little soppressata salami, garlic, basil, smoked cheddar and black pepper:

Discovered a Hellman's mayo made with no eggs. So no cholesterol. I mix in a little Greek yogurt when making aioli. Tastes very close to making it with the full on real deal. Tonight I made up a garlic chipotle version and did a pineapple salsa too:

I think I prefer to brush a little olive oil followed by rub on the fish. Marinading it left it not ready to take grill marks. After a little over an hour in the fridge the fish did not taste like the marinade anyways.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Marinated Fish, Asparagus, Shrooms And Stuffed Tomato
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 07:14:44 PM »
Dang Hoss, you ain't foolin around! I'm going to try that stuffed tomato. It just looks too darn interesting. Good deal man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 07:44:15 PM »
Man! I'm making the thousand mile drive for seconds, looks amazing.
WTB: Genesis Jr.

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 07:45:44 PM »
And look at those grills! I'm gonna think dirty thoughts about that yellow tonight...
WTB: Genesis Jr.