Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Summit charcoal section?  (Read 2859 times)

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
Summit charcoal section?
« on: April 21, 2016, 01:41:16 AM »
Is this thing different enough to warrant its own section? I think it could be fun.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Summit charcoal section?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 03:33:45 AM »
For the 3 guys that own one here? If you're gonna break down the Charcoal section you could do Performers first. << but please don't do that
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 07:54:50 AM »
maybe when I get mine?
haha

lets definitely keep an eye on things. as ownership and content increases - who knows :)

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 08:08:24 AM »
Maybe a sticky for now that list links to all SCG posts?
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 03:07:56 PM »
The "have you heard a rumor?" thread is already the #3 most replied to and #7 most viewed topic of all time on the WKC.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 06:34:29 PM »
The "have you heard a rumor?" thread is already the #3 most replied to and #7 most viewed topic of all time on the WKC.

As well it should be. Those 2 charcoal grills are the most important new ones Weber has introduced since the first.

Let's say 20 WKC members buy one this year. And so they get their own chat room and a place for everyone else to chime in with, "That's really neat! I might get me one next year."

I fully acknowledge that some cooking techniques or other considerations should/could be different for this machine vs. the rest. But the more the site gets compartmentalized into subsections based on type of machine, the less it becomes about shared, common fellowship and creating food.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 07:34:50 PM »
For the 3 guys that own one here?

It's four guys now...
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 09:19:00 PM »

It's four guys now...

*GASP*
Was it you?
PICS PICS PICS

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 07:06:10 AM »

It's four guys now...

*GASP*
Was it you?
PICS PICS PICS

Yes, I bought one last week. It was delivered on Wednesday. I have the cart model Summit Grill Center.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 08:09:41 AM »

It's four guys now...

*GASP*
Was it you?
PICS PICS PICS

Yes, I bought one last week. It was delivered on Wednesday. I have the cart model Summit Grill Center.

WOO!!