Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: e210 worth $50 for rehab?  (Read 1718 times)

rangerdanger

• Smokey Joe
e210 worth $50 for rehab?
« on: May 09, 2016, 10:37:11 AM »
been looking for a gasser for while now. this one has been posted for a good bit, just reduced to $50.
I kind or wanted at least a 3 burner, but I need a grill bad.

is $50 a good buy? needing grates and flavor bars probably.

thanks

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:06:50 AM by rangerdanger »

rangerdanger

• Smokey Joe
Re: genesis e210 worth $50 for rehab?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 10:42:45 AM »
and it's worth mentioning, I will probably get the grillgrates to replace the grate.

I already saw in another thread about the ebay guy making flavor bars.

do the burners usually go bad on these?

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: e210 worth $50 for rehab?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 11:21:47 AM »
Verify there's no rust inside the cabinet and other basic integrity issues. Yes parts are easy to come by. If it were me, I'd have the seller connect the tank from his other gasser to prove it'll ignite. Otherwise, you're out another $10 or $20 to fix that, too.

If you were here I'd have a 3-burner gasser for you. Add your location to your profile, maybe a note for your signature too, so we know what you're looking for.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
Re: e210 worth $50 for rehab?
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 03:41:54 PM »
Verify there's no rust inside the cabinet and other basic integrity issues. Yes parts are easy to come by. If it were me, I'd have the seller connect the tank from his other gasser to prove it'll ignite. Otherwise, you're out another $10 or $20 to fix that, too.

If you were here I'd have a 3-burner gasser for you. Add your location to your profile, maybe a note for your signature too, so we know what you're looking for.

+1 to everything ATS just said.