Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Just passed by this Weber Gasser on the side of the road on the way home  (Read 1972 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Does anyone want me to pick it up for them to pick up here in Gloucester MA?
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
I have a fantasy of finding different burner tubes like a Performer's and turning one into a chimney starter workstation. There's gotta be a way, but my knowledge of propane is just enough to get the house burned down.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Troy

• Statesman
cool move man, way to contribute!

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Good parts donor!
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!