Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My Custom One Touch Platinum Dual *** UPDATED! :-) ***  (Read 7626 times)

ABCbarbecue

• WKC Brave
Re: My Custom One Touch Platinum Dual *** UPDATED! :-) ***
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2016, 06:04:49 AM »
Two thumbs up!

apt323

• WKC Brave
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2016, 01:38:32 PM »
Thanks for the update @Shoestringshop
WANTED - Colored Jumbo Joe (18")

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2016, 02:26:59 PM »
The Wayne's World "We're not worthy" GIF is100% appropriate here
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Jason

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2016, 05:43:59 PM »
@Shoestringshop  Quality job there man, that looks incredible so far! Lookin forward to see you fire this up!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
Re: My Custom One Touch Platinum Dual *** UPDATED! 3-15-16 :-) ***
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2016, 06:40:53 PM »
Thanks to all for posting comments! It is nice to read them and answer any and all questions. I went to the Weber parts departmet and picked up my new "68242 Caster W/Insert" Looks like it was made for my grill! Also got my "Sox Vs Cubs" Tires done.

:) Getting closer...
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2016, 06:54:46 PM »
@Shoestringshop  Quality job there man, that looks incredible so far! Lookin forward to see you fire this up!

@Jason you think YOU are Lookin forward! I and working my ass off in the morning before work, during work picking up the little things for it like Stainless hardware and the casters from Weber, and then at night when I get home :o.

Look at what I need at night the do my route for the day finding Ace, Menards, Home Depot, Advance Auto, and Hobby Lobby and then picking how to get to my job sites.

Stopped working for the night as I hit my damn hand with a ball peen hammer!!! :o I'll start again in the morning. Going to have a Scotch on the rocks and go to bed ;).

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2016, 06:59:35 PM »

@Jason you think YOU are Lookin forward! I and working my ass off in the morning before work, during work picking up the little things for it like Stainless hardware and the casters from Weber, and then at night when I get home :o.

Look at what I need at night the do my route for the day finding Ace, Menards, Home Depot, Advance Auto, and Hobby Lobby and then picking how to get to my job sites.

Stopped working for the night as I hit my damn hand with a ball peen hammer!!! :o I'll start again in the morning. Going to have a Scotch on the rocks and go to bed ;).

My brother and I measure the difficulty of a job in the number of hammers. Trip to the hardware store, adds a hammer. Bust your nuckles, adds a hammer. Hit your hand with a ball peen hammer... Well you get the idea.
Still need a 22” yellow

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2016, 04:48:13 AM »
So everyone I ordered my Granite Wednesday and I needed to go with a company other than the one I was originally talking to. The original company would not return my phone calls??? I was going to go over to the location and no address listed just the city they are in? Screw them >:(!

The other company was $100.00 more but I will at least get my granite :).

Onsite I looked at what they where tossing out and found some very nice pieces of granite but needed to be cut down. I took them home and cut one down to fit a get this (Old Steel Fish Tank) stand.

This is the color of my granite countertop for the custom grill

This is the fish tank stand (Not bad for a $10.00 stand)

So Grillfellas no other work done on the custom grill on Wednesday maybe after dinner tonight I can work on it ;D!
I should have the Granite by Tuesday per the company I ordered from

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:50:58 AM by Shoestringshop »

Normal_J_Bird

• WKC Brave
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2016, 06:22:02 PM »
Wow! Love the updates and watching this process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qreps

• WKC Brave
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2016, 07:05:01 PM »
I look forward to seeing your finished project this looks like an amazing build.

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2016, 07:40:00 PM »
Man, I'm a fish guy. Not sure I'd trust a good sized tank on that stand.
Still need a 22” yellow

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2016, 12:18:20 AM »
Very cool!