Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Table Review  (Read 9127 times)

JDann24

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weber Table Review
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 07:41:29 PM »
Thanks for the review. I too didn't know it had the slots on the top to secure your grill.
Looking for colored 18's and SJ's.

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2016, 07:18:34 AM »
@indy82z -  Where do you put your lids when they are off of the grill?   Do you place them right on the table or are there some kind of hooks to hang them on?
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

indy82z

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2016, 07:41:20 AM »
I usually use the lid bale's (Jumbo and I have a SJG) but I believe the Smokey lid would fit on the table beside if need be. I can check for you later today and confirm.

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2016, 07:44:48 AM »
I usually use the lid bale's (Jumbo and I have a SJG) but I believe the Smokey lid would fit on the table beside if need be. I can check for you later today and confirm.

Thanks!  I'm just wondering if a hot lid would damage the table top at all.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

indy82z

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2016, 07:47:45 AM »
I really do not think so as it is metal. I can take one for the team and try it next time I cook on it and let you know

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2016, 08:42:13 AM »
@indy82z -  Where do you put your lids when they are off of the grill?   Do you place them right on the table or are there some kind of hooks to hang them on?

For the Smokey Joe Silver?

Bman and others have made a lid hook from angle iron secured with a bolt going through the lid. However, it won't clear the table of course. But the lid might hang on the kettle and rest the rim on the table, I don't know.

It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2016, 08:28:57 AM »
Nice review. I have felt the same about the price of that table. I didn't know it had hooks for the legs though. That's a good thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk