Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: A few questions about Brian's handles  (Read 6175 times)

micky

• Smokey Joe
Re: A few questions about Brian's handles
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 08:42:28 AM »
Brian I hope I can snag some of your exotic one-offs. Where will you post the announcement to WKC members?

Santo

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 05:09:35 PM »
Hey Brian, since we discussed this in the other thread a bit, do you mind listing the size requirements for blocks of wood needed for all the different parts you offer?  This would be for anyone looking to send you the wood to make the parts.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 05:11:50 PM by Santo »

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 10:08:11 PM »
@zavod44   Man, you've taken Rescue/Restoration to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL  ...  great effort on your part, thanks.                              SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 10:43:22 PM »
Having trouble picturing the vent tab handles - How about a picture?  8)
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2015, 05:09:55 AM »
Having trouble picturing the vent tab handles - How about a picture?  8)

@Red Kettle Rich , there are some decent pics in this thread.
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2015, 05:24:38 AM »
Thanks Bob BQ 8)
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

mexquite

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 11:34:08 PM »
Hi Brian,

New to the club. I have 93 SS Performer. Been reading about the great work you have been doing. I am very interested on some wood handles, and accessories
your working on for our grills, i.e. rollers, lid handle, vent handle, wheel inserts etc.  I am particuarly fond of Ambrosia maple. I have an Ambrosia Maple turning blank
(12" x 3-7/8" x 3-3.4"). Wondering if I could send it to you for some custom work? Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2016, 06:57:22 PM »
Check your PM.....
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

MeatAndPotatos

• WKC Brave
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2016, 09:22:56 PM »
I'll do something, we are in the middle of doing a revamp of the handle page.  But I can do a little something until then.  Your lucky that I don't mind the Capitals, if it was the Blues or the Wild or the Predators you would be out of luck....I don't hate Ovechkin like others do.  I think he's an interesting player.  He might need a change of scenery if he ever wants to win it all....
I think also the fact that they have Williams makes it more palatable for everyone. Cute points for them thinking signing Richards is going to end in anything other than an AHL assignment also.

Surprising amount of NHL fans on the site. Look forward to the Stanley Cup thread, so we can all celebrate the Kings....

AZRaptor

• WKC Brave
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2016, 06:23:53 AM »
if it was the Blues... you would be out of luck....

Guess I'm out of luck... would you do a Cardinals logo?  ;D

Quite a bit available! Very exciting... looking forward to the revamped woodware page.

It's cool to see fans of our football team outside of Arizona!  ;)
I'M A RECOVERING WEBER ADDICT
Selling: Black & Green Gas Assist SS Performers, Brownie Gas Kettle, 1980 B Code Black MBH, 70's & '04 SJ, Weber Firepit, Black Happy Cooker On the Bubble: Blk Offset SJ

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2016, 07:32:49 AM »
I don't love the cardinals, but I sure hate the packers, I'm rooting against the green and yellow...go cards

Sent from a rotary phone

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2016, 07:34:51 AM »
Oh and I do like the cardinals uniforms, oh and I wish the bears would get Larry Fitzgerald

Sent from a rotary phone

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2016, 07:36:45 AM »
I'll do something, we are in the middle of doing a revamp of the handle page.  But I can do a little something until then.  Your lucky that I don't mind the Capitals, if it was the Blues or the Wild or the Predators you would be out of luck....I don't hate Ovechkin like others do.  I think he's an interesting player.  He might need a change of scenery if he ever wants to win it all....
I think also the fact that they have Williams makes it more palatable for everyone. Cute points for them thinking signing Richards is going to end in anything other than an AHL assignment also.

Surprising amount of NHL fans on the site. Look forward to the Stanley Cup thread, so we can all celebrate the Kings....
I saw the last Kings celebration, I think there had to be at least 5000 people....

Sent from a rotary phone

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2016, 11:36:00 AM »
Seriously, if someone needs a custom sports have send me a note.  I always love doing something a little different, I like the challenge as well....

Sent from a rotary phone

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2016, 11:41:06 AM »

I saw the last Kings celebration, I think there had to be at least 5000 people....

Sent from a rotary phone

Nice!
Still need a 22” yellow