Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Who has the smallest Weber collection?  (Read 4791 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Who has the smallest Weber collection?
« on: October 25, 2015, 06:56:39 PM »
I know that quite a few people here have very large collections of Weber grills. Having recently sold one of my Weber grills the other day got me to thinking in the other direction. Who among us owns the fewest number of Weber grills? My current total is just three. Can anyone top that? Just curious...
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Lumpy Coal

• WKC Ranger
Re: Who has the smallest Weber collection?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 07:01:08 PM »
I currently own two, not including the one I sacrificed for a stacker mod.  One is a black 22" OTS with upgrade ash bucket to make it a gold and the other is a 22" performer.  Sorry can't remember the years.  Both are black. 

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 07:03:07 PM »
Ooooooooh ooooooh not me! ;D ;D ;D :o :o
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 07:24:10 PM »
I currently own two, not including the one I sacrificed for a stacker mod.  One is a black 22" OTS with upgrade ash bucket to make it a gold and the other is a 22" performer.  Sorry can't remember the years.  Both are black.

Ok, so we're tied at three each.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 09:17:07 PM »
@ramsfan   R U Kidding me  ...  I had three kettles (1 Black SJ 14, 1 Forest Green OTS 22, and 1 Forest Green OTG 22) before I even found the WKC and was diagnosed with Weber-itis  :)  :)  ;D                        SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 09:22:36 PM »
@ramsfan   R U Kidding me  ...  I had three kettles (1 Black SJ 14, 1 Forest Green OTS 22, and 1 Forest Green OTG 22) before I even found the WKC and was diagnosed with Weber-itis  :)  :)  ;D                        SJ

...and your point is?

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 09:49:56 PM »
...my point was that the symptoms of Weber-itis are causing me to collect more, not less, kettles.  No harm, no fowl  ..  SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

polishmartin

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 06:01:08 AM »
3 performers (2 still in box)
22 OTG
New propane GA
Boxed - 1983 charcoal GA,
Boxed - 1980s smoky Joe
Genesis Gold

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 06:21:47 AM »
Having 2 Kettles or even 3 would be difficult.......most of us would have serious withdrawal and some hospitalization. I just sold 2, a Black OTG and a damn Crimson taco handle model. Reticent to let them go it took me a couple months to get around to listing them. I do not miss that taco handle but the Black OTG...............I think about her still.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

vader06

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 06:34:12 AM »
2- SS Performers Black Kettles- Trying to sell one of them.
1- 18" Red head
1-18" Yellow
1- Gray SJ
Genesis Gold B, 18" WSM, 18" Yellow, 22" Blue OTG, 22" Lime MBH, 22"  Black SJ, Black Jumbo Joe Platinum and Red 22" LE.

Santo

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 06:52:13 AM »
(2) Black OTG, Black MBH, Black SJS, and Red SS Performer.  The red SSP is new to me, and will probably lead to me to move one of the others.  All factors considered, I probably will never have more than 3 or 4 at a single time, ever.  I do recall seeing someone that only had 2 or 3, all of the same color, but I can't remember who or where that was.

wrehfield

• WKC Brave
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 07:16:03 AM »
Blue ss performer, brick otg Platinum, Red otg, Green otg, Ivory otg, Copper otg, 18.5 ots, (converted to otg, 18.5 WSM, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe. I think that's all the Weber's. I have other cooker's, too.
Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 07:55:17 AM »
counting my wsm, I have 5
Seeking New York Giants MT For A Price That Won't Break My Bank

feeshrman

• WKC Brave
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2015, 08:15:12 AM »
I've just got the one Copper Performer, but am on the scout for something to dedicate strictly for pizza cooks.

Erich

• WKC Brave
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2015, 12:46:41 PM »
Black Performer
Black H code one touch silver
Red Pat pending Bar B Kettle
Black Go anywhere