Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Do you use your collection ?  (Read 6985 times)

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Re: Do you use your collection ?
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2015, 05:07:23 PM »
If you look at my outdated signature line that I cannot update (hint, hint Troy) there is no way I can use all the cookers I have.

I used to collect and restore vintage Japanese and Chinese Kamados which in turn got me into restoring mainly Red kettles. I've had a shitload of WSM's, kettles and Weber gassers over the years, but I'm pretty much partial to RED's. Which is an ever changing collection. They are spread out all over the place and every so often I purge and keep a couple of the finer ones to play with. I'm not a big fan of MBH or MLH's though, they have and will get the RRR treatment, I usually flip them or gift to friends. I'll usually amass a collection and RRR during the long dark wet winter months here at the Bone Shack.

I do competition bbq and sometimes use two 22" WSM's and a 22" Cajun Bandit and have a Pellet Pro 22" Stacker that I use to visit the Dark Side.

Here is an old Redhead Family portrait.

Mods are my thing and I dig drum smokers so no Weber is safe in my clutches.

Turned a Weber 1000 into a hotrod Coffee Roaster with a custom RK Drum Roaster and 50 RPM motor.

Click on pic to see it in action!

Follow my mad obsession on fb: https://www.facebook.com/Left-Hand-Smoke-116187658462391/timeline/?ref=hl
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2015, 07:17:10 PM »
Most of mine are cookers. I love pulling out the oldies and firing them up for sure.

But this one is Off Limits (the red one)

weldboy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2015, 03:50:15 AM »
Thanks @Josh G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk