Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Any news on the 2016 models?  (Read 5894 times)

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
Any news on the 2016 models?
« on: September 01, 2015, 10:56:13 AM »
It seems that we usually have some rumors or something has leaked by end of August.  Anyone hear anything?  I will even take a completely ridiculous one with little chance of being true, just give me something!

Metal Mike

• WKC Ranger
    • The Best Podcast in the Universe
Re: Any news on the 2016 models?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 11:54:53 AM »
...BOBBING FOR COALS IN MY KETTLE

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 12:26:59 PM »
I haven't heard anything yet. I know by this time couple weeks ago last year we heard about the impending bolt on handles. My biggest hope is at least one colored 26"er. It can be green, copper or crimson.. Whichever I hope for at least one color option besides black.

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 12:30:36 PM »
All the 16s will be equipped with a real time turbo charged radial thrust incapacitator, including a 100% synthetic invisible brown emitter that covers the entire spectrum of wood smoke, and it will allow you to cook a whole side of beef in less than 6 minutes while only burning 1 normal store bought kingsturd briquette.

You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes you get what you need

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 01:50:00 PM »
All the 16s will be equipped with a real time turbo charged radial thrust incapacitator, including a 100% synthetic invisible brown emitter that covers the entire spectrum of wood smoke, and it will allow you to cook a whole side of beef in less than 6 minutes while only burning 1 normal store bought kingsturd briquette.

Dag! I want one of those. Sign me up. Does it come with 12 six barrel carbs and a four on the floor with a fifth under the seat?
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

joness105639

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 03:03:41 PM »

Darn I was really hoping for the return of the retro turbo encabulators that not only supply inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors, but would also be capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters.  This is a highly desirable feature on all modern grills.  Especially with the incorporation of the dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal deplaneration in anything cooked on the grill.  The most exciting part is how they are powered by matter antimatter reactions moderatied in a dilithium crystal matrix.

I am also looking forward to the change from bolt on handles with standard hardware, to handles affixed with self sealing stem bolts which can only be serviced with a weber brand reverse ratcheting routing planer used in conjunction with the standard weber sonic screwdriver.  Definately a step in the right direction.

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 11:37:06 AM »
I haven't heard anything yet. I know by this time couple weeks ago last year we heard about the impending bolt on handles. My biggest hope is at least one colored 26"er. It can be green, copper or crimson.. Whichever I hope for at least one color option besides black.

@Craig I hope you are right, I have been holding out for a 26.  A color could push me over the edge!

MikeLucky

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 11:59:24 AM »

@Craig I hope you are right, I have been holding out for a 26.  A color could push me over the edge!

A crimson 26 would just warm my heart like no other.... She's the last member of my triplets and is still missing.

Golly

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 12:34:38 PM »
Flux capacitor?
GET ON THAT SHIT
WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 01:36:13 PM »
@MikeLucky You need to get yourself a crimson smokey joe!  Keep your eyes open they have shown up for sale around here. 

MikeLucky

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 01:40:05 PM »
@MikeLucky You need to get yourself a crimson smokey joe!  Keep your eyes open they have shown up for sale around here.
And, quadruplets it IS! Lol. That sounds like a great idea.

Metal Mike

• WKC Ranger
    • The Best Podcast in the Universe
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 12:20:17 PM »
I want one with a CD player..
...BOBBING FOR COALS IN MY KETTLE

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 01:24:29 PM »
What's a CD player?
Still need a 22” yellow

Winz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 06:04:55 PM »

What's a CD player?

Not sure, but I do know my 8 tracks don't fit in them..

Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

Santo

• WKC Brave
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 06:09:57 PM »
After the 8th track ya have to flip the record over right?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk