Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: How about a location map  (Read 24062 times)

chuck s

• WKC Brave
How about a location map
« on: May 29, 2015, 04:09:39 AM »
I am retired and traveling a lot now... how about a "members map" that has markers for general areas where folks are at?  Example: I will be traveling through IL, WI, SD, WY later this year.  It would be good to see if any one is close to a campground I'm in and share a cook-up. (I carry JJ with me!).  Don't need address just zoom in general location.  Then one can send a message and set up a WKC "Play-date".....

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer

chuck s

• WKC Brave
Re: How about a location map
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 04:58:23 AM »
tks

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 09:33:34 PM »
@glrasmussen  I have a easy question for you, how many "pins" are currently on the map  vs.  how many Kettleheads registered on the forum???
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 10:33:25 PM »
Is there two maps that are available to join in the sticky?
There seems to be one on the first page of the thread and one on the third with a link that @Ken Mc sorted out
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 07:41:08 PM »
I clicked on the link above and says not available
Ryan  Andrew Moore

Cellar2ful

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 07:34:17 AM »

I believe it was a Zee Map.  As a lot of these applications, the apps are free until a certain number of views or uses are reached.  Once that number is reached, the app becomes a paid app and requires a yearly fee (Photobucket is another example).  Once that happened, it became cost prohibitive for use by the WKC.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2019, 10:24:59 AM »
As always I asked before I should, I did read this after I messaged. I am still trying to get the hang of the way the website operates verses the app. They've had a lot of time off to look and everything because of a funeral that seems like it has taken 3 weeks. Thank you sir

I believe it was a Zee Map.  As a lot of these applications, the apps are free until a certain number of views or uses are reached.  Once that number is reached, the app becomes a paid app and requires a yearly fee (Photobucket is another example).  Once that happened, it became cost prohibitive for use by the WKC.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Ryan  Andrew Moore