Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Lobster tails, twice-cooked potatoes, asparagus, naan ...........  (Read 3832 times)

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Lobster tails, twice-cooked potatoes, asparagus, naan ...........
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 12:37:55 PM »
mother of god.

that is some FANTASTIC looking food.

one of you two studs want to do a front page write up on how to grill lobster? Because I don't have a clue. I've F'd it up twice now and I'm scared to try again.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 05:22:54 AM »
Might be able to re-write/condense some of the above for the main site, yes. But as outlined here, it's crazy simple to do, very few steps actually.

Troy if you can recall here how you did it, that might actually help guide the text for "what not to do" for example. Let me know.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

chuck s

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 05:59:19 AM »
Lobster on the Kettle is a damn fine thing. Having a Kettle Head close by is also a damn fine thing.

The little bit of charcoal/wood taste the meat picks up is sweet..........did these last summer:

MrHoss shows doing the entire lobster.  We just did the tails.  I have not done a whole one yet.  May MrHoss can help add some info on the total lobster.