Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Newest member of the stable part 2  (Read 8534 times)

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Newest member of the stable part 2
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 06:40:30 PM »
@Buckie...be patient.  I actually have an app on my phone that tells me every time the word Weber is posted. Not saying you need that but it helps a little.  One thing you have going for you is you don't have 6-8 grill sharks living within an hour of you fighting to get all this stuff.  If this is any inspiration, this pictures represents one year worth of collecting.  I got all this in one years time.   It doesn't even show my Yellow, Lime, or the Seville...

@Duke....Ah No not that Friend.  An actual friend, not a complete and utter ass...

@G...Don't act like I stole it from you.  It was posted for days and you didn't call.  I called, you snooze you lose...Besides it's not like you needed another lime.  It's a 22 not an 18.  You prob wanted it just to use it for trade bait to me anyhow....

Brian
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:46:55 PM by zavod44 »
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 06:58:35 PM »

@Buckie...be patient.  I actually have an app on my phone that tells me every time the word Weber is posted. Not saying you need that but it helps a little.  One thing you have going for you is you don't have 6-8 grill sharks living within an hour of you fighting to get all this stuff.  If this is any inspiration, this pictures represents one year worth of collecting.  I got all this in one years time.   It doesn't even show my Yellow, Lime, or the Seville...

Brian

SHIT !!!!!!

I mean SHIT !!!!

I give up, I'm just going to hybridize the ones I've already got.....

The tiled double (Mesa Azul ) is/ is not included in that statement ?

And great-grandpaw ?
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 07:02:52 PM »
@Zav...you know Im joking....it found a good home.  By the way, you forgot to mention the Ranch...

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 07:03:08 PM »
I forgot about that picture. How many 22 reds do you have currently Brian?

Craig

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 07:04:25 PM »
App.... There's an app????
Ok time to spill the beans
What's the app called?
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 07:05:54 PM »
I did build Mesa Azul two summers ago, but it originally had black grills.  I got the blue grills for it last summer, from Troy and AJ.  Old Grandpa, I just got him (via Jeff) in August/September.  Jeff found it up in Wisconsin, and brought it back for me.  Was $10.

Brian

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 07:06:28 PM »
I saw this pop up in Wisconsin a few weeks ago.  I have a friend who lives up there and they were able to get it for me.  Apparently I just stole it out from under Stu who lives somewhere up there beyond the cheddar curtain.  Now I'm not sure why Stu (Mr. 18") was trying to get this fine 22 but it ended up down here, back where it came from in the first place....

Here are a few quick pictures.  I didn't even put the legs on, it needs a cleaning and a little TLC.  It may have to wait until the spring, but I'm pretty happy I got my hands on a lime.  It will look pretty sweet next to my yellow...

Overall in really nice shape.  It has the usual chips on the handle area, and one tiny chip on the side of the lid.  The bottom is in nice shape as well.  The vents are frozen, but they will be eays to free up.  Not really anything in the way of the crazing and cracking you sometimes see.  It's not Jeff or Stu perfect but I was excited to get my hands on a lime...

Brian

Your good! I had the only 22 for a very shot time..I wish I was in CA for that $20 Yellow.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 07:10:48 PM »
@ G YOUR RIGHT I FORGOT THE RANCH!  Buckie, I have an old 60's ranch too... G we both have lime's it's all good...I have handles to send you.  I'm gonna mail them tomorrow.

@ Husker....I just have these four.  I am willing to part with some of them though...

@ Hogsy...I use Craigs notification. but there are literally 20 apps.  I like Craigs Notification because it puts an icon in the tool bar every time a posting with the word Weber is posted. 

@ glrasmussen....I'm just trying to keep up with you brother. 

Brian
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:15:35 PM by zavod44 »

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 07:21:53 PM »

"Buckie, I have an old 60's ranch too... "

That's what I meant by great grandpa......

I remember stuff like that !!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

DoppelBock

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2013, 07:24:50 PM »

@Duke....Ah No not that Friend.  An actual friend, not a complete and utter ass...

@G...Don't act like I stole it from you.  It was posted for days and you didn't call.  I called, you snooze you lose...Besides it's not like you needed another lime.  It's a 22 not an 18.  You prob wanted it just to use it for trade bait to me anyhow....

Brian

I know we've seen these before... but every time I get the same reaction;  :o :o :o :o :o :o  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  8)

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2013, 07:28:22 PM »
Maybe if it's sunny this weekend I'll try to get a new family portrait.  The one problem I have, is the ranch kettle is frozen into the ground and I can't move it...

Brian

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2013, 07:30:05 PM »
Everyone who sees this picture always say they love old Grandpa the best...Don't know why but they all gravitate to that grill...

Brian

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2013, 07:30:34 PM »
Brian, my daughtr is going to be jealous.  I told here if a lime green ever shows up within the state I would go get it for her.

DoppelBock

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2013, 07:31:00 PM »
Everyone who sees this picture always say they love old Grandpa the best...Don't know why but they all gravitate to that grill...

Brian

It's the barnacles.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2013, 07:37:42 PM »
 I forgot to mention I set Mesa Azul on fire.  Nothing too bad.  I was cooking a pizza and the fire got a little too hot 800+, the one leg spontaneously combusted.  I need to get some sort of insulation for it....I usually always cook it on my performer but I was lazy and didn't move the pizza oven...

Brian