Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Another Pizza Option...  (Read 10352 times)

RumBar

• WKC Brave
Re: Another Pizza Option...
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 10:11:14 AM »
The amount of charcoal used is the only drawback, the directions recommend 10lbs of coal with a couple of chunks of wood. So I plan on experimenting with a couple pounds less coal with a bit more wood but regardless I'll plan on making a pizza party out of it to make it worthwhile.  It is really fun to use.

●|||||||●

CSTampa

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2015, 02:16:41 PM »
The amount of charcoal used is the only drawback, the directions recommend 10lbs of coal with a couple of chunks of wood. So I plan on experimenting with a couple pounds less coal with a bit more wood but regardless I'll plan on making a pizza party out of it to make it worthwhile.  It is really fun to use.

●|||||||●

I recently saw it on Amazon for $80 and pulled the trigger on it.  I haven't used it yet.  Probably fire it up for Sunday football.  Do you think there would be any problem using it on a Weber Performer with the high heat?  Didn't know if that would melt the work table. 

ClubChapin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 03:13:01 PM »
Do you think there would be any problem using it on a Weber Performer with the high heat?  Didn't know if that would melt the work table.

Unsure on the table.  that could be a concern.  I think the rollers are known to melt with pizza cooking.

Might be a good excuse to upgrade to the metal table and some of Brian's wooden rollers, although those might catch fire...

Rhaugle

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2016, 07:07:51 PM »

●|||||||●

I recently saw it on Amazon for $80 and pulled the trigger on it.  I haven't used it yet.  Probably fire it up for Sunday football.  Do you think there would be any problem using it on a Weber Performer with the high heat?  Didn't know if that would melt the work table.

how did the performer hold up?
Copper Performer