Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: **Sunday Smoke Day**  (Read 2022 times)

swamprb

• WKC Performer
**Sunday Smoke Day**
« on: January 27, 2015, 05:42:22 PM »
It's been one of the warmest January on record here in the Pacific Northwet, while all the neighbors were doing yardwork, I decided to to get my smoke on!

Fired up the 18.5" "G" Cajun Bandit and loaded up the modified Rib-O-Lator for some wing action.

These were "enhanced" wings from Fred Meyer (Kroger) dusted with Oakridge BBQ Venison & Wild Game Rub. Kingsford Blue and Hickory Mojobricks for smoke. Indirect @350-375* for 30 minutes.

While I was at it, I fired up the Pellet Poopin' Bullet and smoked a Leaping Frog Chicken seasoned with Montreal Chicken and the fatty was a Jimmy Dean stuffed with roasted red pepper and three smoked cheeses, seasoned with a combination of Ritter's Maple rub and Dizzy Pig Raging River-it had some kick!

Enjoy!
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

blackdog043

• WKC Brave
Re: **Sunday Smoke Day**
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 06:01:32 PM »
That's some good looking wings!!
Bill    Looking for a Yellow

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 02:15:32 PM »
Looks like those classes paid off !!!!!!!!

"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

BBcue-Z

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 02:27:14 PM »
Great looking food!!!
I’m glad you’re taking advantage of the warm weather; let the neighbors worry about yard work. Life is much better near the BBQ :)

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 07:24:02 PM »
Looks like those classes paid off !!!!!!!!

The 4 Meats bore me!

I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!