Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Christmas dinner on a Weber...  (Read 5275 times)

DoppelBock

• WKC Ranger
Re: Christmas dinner on a Weber...
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 07:14:04 PM »
Xmas Eve, did bakers with sea salt, Filet, King Crab and Lobster.(26" Warrior and 22" Red SS)

All Family Xmas, 6-1/2 hour cook on Red SS, 10#'s of pulled chuck, 26" Warrior, 10#'s of wings and Red
one-touch 50 turds.

And all was good, but the cook was tired...

Greg
I would love to see that. Especially the Warrior in action.

Shawn, here  is Xmas Eve. Did not take any with the lids open, it was cold as he!!.

Was pretty cold, wasn't it! I swear that wind knocked the temp down to at least 8. I ended up out in front of the garage because of that wind, there the temp was warmer 12  :o

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 08:33:11 PM »
It was cold all weekend! 3 days of cooking. I have a cold since. stupid cook should wear a jacket?

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 06:13:12 AM »
GL, nice looking cookers!  :D  You have the same colored kettles as I do.  :D Except my red is regular OT, not an SS Performer. I'm gonna smoke another ham on my redhead and the turkey on the brownie, this Saturday.

Craig

I have an "H" OT and a pre 79 red head. I have the baby 18" Warrior, found a 22, but the owner will not sell.
Sitting in the dreaded MN winter. I will be hitting them up in spring. Would like the trifecta "Warriors".
Family Pics will have to wait for spring...

It didn't hit me at first in the pic that your Warrior is actually the 26" "The Chief!"  :D . If you get a hold of your 18 brownie, then you have "The Brave" I'd love a Brave and a Chief to go with my Warrior. But I'd really LOVE an Aristocrat! (26 Red) If I have that, then I'd have the red trifecta.... 18 Easterner, 22 Statesman (my 22 is the 90s 2 tone incarnation, but still..) and the Aristocrat. Holy grails outstanding as of now..... pre 1981 redhead (metal bowl handles) an avocado 22 or an 18, maybe a yellow and the one's mentioned above.

Craig
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:25:52 AM by husker_red »